Author Topic: Warrington area: 2 Gorgeous older females - desperate for a home! (Homed)  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Warrington area: 2 Gorgeous older females - desperate for a home! (Homed)
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 12:51:55 PM »
Great news that these cats have now found a home  :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:52:52 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Warrington area: 2 Gorgeous older females - desperate for a home!
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 16:46:16 PM »
Thank you  :) They are gorgeous aren't they.  I only adopt oldies myself and would have taken them but my elderly deaf/blind boy would be very upset I brought 2 cats into his territory unfortunately  :(

« Last Edit: November 17, 2010, 16:47:42 PM by Janeyk »

Offline lau200

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Mr Moustache, the Flick and Hairy Pants!
Re: Warrington area: 2 Gorgeous older females - desperate for a home!
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 16:44:03 PM »
i know a few friends are on the look out for some older cats, so i'll definately point them this way.

have just taken on an older cat myself, Polly is 10 and fantastic. so anybody who thinks the age of a cat could put them off, age is just a number!

they are stunning pair x

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Warrington area: 2 Gorgeous older females - desperate for a home! (Homed)
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 16:35:54 PM »
(Posted on behalf of Cat Homing and Rescue, Warrington)

HOME NEEDED DESPERATELY - IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE FOR ANNIE and BONNY!?

Two lovely older girls Bonny (black) and Annie (long haired tabby), both approx 13 years old. They are in good health, all blood tests are clear, except Bonny has a slight heart murmur. They have spent their entire lives together so they cannot be split! Sadly their owners both died within weeks of each other of cancer. Due to there being no relatives who could help, the council cleared their home and evicted the cats. They were left outside to fend for themselves and they had been used to being pampered and loved and are indoor cats, so they were absolutely petrified! An extremely kind neighbour tried to take the cats in but they didn`t like her dog, and so she then took them to the vets for health checks and has partly paid for dental treatment - she absolutely loves the girls.

Bonny and Annie have now been in the vets for 3 weeks and they have tried to re-home but no luck yet. We have absolutely no room whatsoever to take the cats into our rescue...

This is a really sad situation as these girls are absolute sweet hearts. The vets and nurses are also adamant that Bonny and Annie find homes as they are so gorgeous (they have actually stopped them from working as they all like to cuddle them). These girls are so beautiful, confident, trusting, kind natured and clean. They have so many years of love left to give, and deserve to find a very special, quiet home. They love been carried around like babies and Annie has a habit of sticking her tongue out.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP?
GENUINE ENQUIRIES ONLY To Cat Homing & Rescue: 01925 824433. [NO DONATION REQUIRED]

(Cross-posted from CC)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 12:52:37 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat