Author Topic: missing black and white cat partington manchester  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Chiana and Salem
Re: missing black and white cat partington manchester
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 04:21:37 AM »
Hes home my really late nights have paid off cause was thinking bout going to bed after getting paranoid about whether i cud hear him outside and i heard a little wine at the back door and it was him hes home hes hungry hes laid right next to me purring his head off he wants a big cuddle so hes getting one
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2010, 16:33:35 PM »
still nothing im getting worried cause its really pouring down with rain and this is usually the time hed come home i checked by the old house an nothing and its also thunder and lightening
The world is a dark place because of negativity so lets brighten it up with some possitivity

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2010, 14:27:48 PM »
Do you think he might be "visiting" someone else  :innocent:

Fingers crossed he is back home soon  :hug:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kally

• Distinguished Cat
missing black and white cat partington manchester
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 01:06:42 AM »
my riff is missing again hes been going missing pretty much once a week on a sunday/monday and this week he went missingt on the monday and hasnt been bk since and this is the longest hes been missing whats worse is he was showing signs of cystitus when he went missing i know ill find him but im worried what state i will find him in i know theres not many ppl on here round my area but thought it was worth a try one of my friends was not very helpful he just said cats never go missing they either stay or they go

Link to CatChat