Author Topic: Indoor Home offered to Kitten or young cat under 18months in Birmingham - special cats are welcome!  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Crysannia

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Sushi
*sigh* thanks to a rubbish change in circumstances, out of the blue, at the weekend, I'm afraid this vacancy has had to be temporarily recinded... until I know whether I have to move house or not.  :(
I was really looking forward to a new family member, but it wouldn't be fair right now - with the accomodation uncertainty :(

Offline Angiew

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
Hands off Nicky - do you want to deprive Squirt of a pampered life? :boxer:

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
I`m fostering another of Angie`s Cov cats that needs an indoor, understanding home.

Her name is Polly, she a very pretty short haired tortie and white (calico type markings).

Polly certainly is very cat friendly and a real sweetie. Polly is about 18 months old, and now used to being kept indoors. She has been neutered since she came to us with her two babies in April. Sadly, this is probably not the first litter she had, and she was rather neglected by her owners, to say the least.

Polly can be a bit frightened of people, but has come on so much since she has been with me. She adores playing with my other cats and foster kittens, but is not suitable for a busy noisy household as she is nervous of being picked up. She likes to sleep in the kitchen during the day, and even sleeps on the bed curled up with my other cats now, real progress from the bag of nerves she was when she first arrived, and winds round my legs at dinner time.

Her photo is on the Coventry Cat Group web site.

Offline Crysannia

• Adult Cat
I have been in contact with Angie re: little Squirt, and watching his progress with great interest! :Luv: Keeping everyting crossed for a speedy recovery! :wow:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Here is a list of rescues in your area you could contact if not already done so: http://www.catchat.org/adoption/mids.html

Also have a look down our Cats Needing Homes section, there are so many maybe there will be one suitable for you  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Are you near to Coventry?

Coventry Cat Group have loads LOL

Angie is on this forum so good idea to get in touch  :innocent:

Offline Crysannia

• Adult Cat
Hi - yes, more details:
I work from home most days (PhD student) and no we don't have any children - except the small furry orange one  :Luv:

Offline Fire Fox

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Tallulah & Bridge boy Noah Pesto-chops
I wonder if you are not getting any responses as you don't have a location in the thread title? Also maybe give some more details - do you work full or part time, do you have any children?  :shy:
:'( My beautiful Noah rescued 13/02/09, adopted 11/10/09, taken 11/02/11 :'( You deserved so much more.
Lulu's Catbook
http://apps.facebook.com/catbook/profile/view/10311818

Offline Crysannia

• Adult Cat
Hello! We are looking to give a young cat or kitten, under 18 months preferably, an indoor home as a companion to our 15month old Mog Sushi.
Male or Female considered.
In or around the West Midlands would be preferable as we don't drive and would have to rope in a friend to help!
We are both commited cat lovers and would consider cats with special needs:) :Luv:
On a personal note.. I love Maine Coons and Ragdolls, but all types considered!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 13:01:52 PM by Crysannia »

Link to CatChat