Author Topic: Urgent help with Transport needed (sorted)  (Read 4167 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Re: Urgent help with Transport needed (sorted)
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 21:38:20 PM »
Really happy to help,  I have spoken with Jill and we have arranged the first change over  :hug: :hug:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 20:24:46 PM »
Wonderful news  ;D

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 20:16:57 PM »
 ;D that's great!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Re: Urgent help with Transport needed(sorted)
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 19:24:43 PM »
This has been sorted now, Thanks to Moira,Jill,Clare and Dawn we can't thank you enough for your their help without it this cat would have died.(hugs to you all) :hug: :thanks:

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
This cat now needs a fosterer too. :'(

This cat has found a rescue space in Scotland, I know its miles away but so many rescues are full to bursting all over the UK with really long waiting lists of animals to come in so we have no choice but to get her to Scotland because the vets she is at will put her to sleep if we don't. We have a lovely lady who is going to drive her all the way from Leicestershire to the rescue space in Scotland. We have a lovely rescue that will Board all 5 cats over night on Saturday so the lady can rest over night and travel the rest of the route the following day.yes we have 4 more going up that we have managed to find transport for as well otherwise they will be put to sleep too :(from Norfolk.
The vets that have the old cat in Swindon have now given us until tomorrow to get this cat out so that doesn't give us a lot of time to find a fosterer. We need to find a fosterer on route to Leicestershire so ideally anyone in Swindon,Oxfordshire or Leicestershire if anyone can help please pm me or email me at kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org, you will be home checked before she goes to your home as well.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
thanks I will have a look and see where your heading and see if there is somewhere that another person could meet on route to get this cat up there. :hug:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Not sure if it would help but I am going from Oxford way to Crewe on saturday,   not Swindon to Leicestershire I know,  anyway you could get the cat from Swindon to Oxford (will PM you details if you need them) and maybe I could meet the next transporter in Chester which is nowhere near Leicester but nearer Scotland ??,   prob not possible but I thought I would ask.

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Best of luck with this.  Poor cat, it's sad when the only rescue place is so far away.

eta: did the other 3 cats get homes/placements?

« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 20:26:16 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline kelly-joy

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
Urgent help with Transport needed (sorted)
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 19:30:06 PM »
Urgent help needed to transport 1 old cat from  Swindon to Leicestershire  on Saturday,where you will meet another transporter who will take her to Scotland to her rescue space, This cats is currently at the vets and if we don't find transport they will put her to sleep:( if you can help please email me at
kelly-joy@animallifelineuk.org

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Swindon&daddr=Leicestershire&hl=en&geocode=FRK4EgMdH8_k_ykpyCKJwjdxSDFSyZVejqIVVw%3BFRvAJAMdkJju_ymze5VULUB3SDErr4TycYE5hA&mra=ls&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=11.800819,28.256836&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=8

www.forum.animallifelineuk.org
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 19:25:15 PM by kelly-joy »

Link to CatChat