Author Topic: Got a baby ginger lodger - Updated Pics of Alfie in his new home. - 31 Oct 2010  (Read 24059 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: Got a baby ginger lodger
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2010, 09:25:20 AM »
What a little hunk  :Luv2:

Well done Sam - so what if there are no calls?  :shify:

Well I've had no calls about the little man .... he spent the night asleep on the bed.  I put him in the spare room but he decided that my bed looked much better and I was woken up with him purring like a tractor and kneading away on my arm.  I had Foxy on one pillow, Rossi at the bottom of the bed and "Ginger Man"  next to me.  Zephyr sleeps downstairs on the sofa and Ollie sleeps in the kitchen. 

Going to print off some posters today which I'll stick round the area and see what happens next.  I don't really want another kitty but he is rather gorgeous  ;)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Kirst

• Moderating Staff
  • Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Beavis , Jerry , Gizmo , Stevie and Fredcat
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 07:00:14 AM »
Hes adorable - and knows a good thing when he's found it I reckon! ;)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 02:55:41 AM »
He is really lovely and obviously was looking for a nice pad to get some food and a kip  ;D

I used to think that Kocka was much too nice to not have an ownere but reckon she was dumped and looked for a house without a cat, she didnt like other cats but was very well trained and no kidddy kat but she was new to the area and no one was looking for her.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 00:44:55 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2: One gorgeous ginger boy there Sam - paws under the table and making himself comfy or what?  :naughty: :hug:

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2010, 23:24:41 PM »
So you have a sign post to - good digs this way! ;)  He is a cutie  :Luv2: and someone must be missing him
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2010, 23:05:04 PM »
What a little hunk  :Luv2:

Well done Sam - so what if there are no calls?  :shify:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2010, 22:14:08 PM »
Haha....are your numbers rising again, Sam? ;) Hope his mum gets in touch soon, otherwise he'll have a new one.

He is gorgeous. :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2010, 21:32:19 PM »
He is stunning and is obviusly a loved pet ..... he's really cuddly ... but far too young to be out on his own now.  Espeically round here ... boy racers all come out on a Sunday evening and I wouldn't be able to sleep if I left him out.

I can't believe no-one has called about him yet .... surely someone must be walking the streets looking for him.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 21:25:24 PM »
What a beauty  :Luv: His owners must definitely be missing him but he is obviously streetwise enough to sniff out a  crazy cat lady to look after him  :naughty:

Offline hOrZa

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 21:23:12 PM »
He's is gorgeous :)

especially picture 2
Cats are like little bundles of razor blades wrapped in soft fur.

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2010, 21:14:33 PM »
I don't have  printer a t home so can't do many posters ... but I have done a few hand written ones and put them at the end of my road and a couple of the neighbouring roads (we are all terraced houses round here).  So hopefully I'll get a call about him.  He is currently sound asleep on the sofa (proper dead to the world) ... poor little lamb is exhausted after being awake all day I guess!  :tired:

Offline Ellen2010

• Distinguished Cat
  • Sophie 9/93 - 3/10/11 Play hard my little angel
  • Slave to: Timmy, Baby, Danita, Tia, Miffy and Domino
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2010, 21:07:02 PM »
Oh he is a beauty can see why you don't want to leave him out all night on his own.  Could be worth putting posters up to say you have found him.  It could of been his trip out after being vaccinated and he has got a bit lost.
It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

Offline Guest

• Hero Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2010, 20:49:34 PM »
Oh what a beauty he is!!!

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I went into the garden this morning about 10:00 am to hang out the washing and was greeted by a stunning little ginger boy (about 4 months old I'd say).  Had never seen him before but he was very freindly ... I gave him a little stroke, hung out the washing and left him playing in the sunshine.

I was going to see one of my friends about 1:00 andbefore I went out I called my lot and got them back indoors.  Little Ginger boy was still in the garden  :-:

I got back home about 7:00 and when I opened the back door to let Zephyr out,  who was sat on the doorstep .... little ginger boy!  He came running straight in (much to Zephs surprise) and dived straight into the food bowl!!  I have gave him something to eat and drink and left the back door open so he could "go home".   All he did was go to the litter tay and have a pee and a poo :shocked:

I went upstairs and had a bath and have come back down to find the little lad happily playing with a toy mouse.

I really don't want to put him out again as he has obviously been in the garden all day ... I did try and put him out and shut the door but he just cried ... so it looks like he might be staying the night unless someone comes looking for him!

He is absolutely GORGEOUS.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 12:38:54 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »

Link to CatChat