Author Topic: URGENT!!! Has your YOUNG BLACK CAT gone missing in the PONTEFRACT area ..... ??  (Read 6018 times)

Offline mollypy

• Kitten
Hi, Im afraid the young black cat isnt mine sorry but I have lost my cat. I live on Knottingley Road Pontefract  just over the fields from Nevison so I would be realy grateful if you could keep an eye out for my Suzy. She is a 7 year old black and white  cat and she is micro- chipped she went missing 24th july 2010, thats her on my profile picture  :thanks:

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Poor thing, I do hope that the owner is found

It may be a good idea to also post on Cat Chat if you haven't already done so  :hug:

Thanks.

Just done it now.

Hope puss is found.

Slightly off topic but it annoys me the amount of pets that are'nt microchipped! Daisy's a house puss & the first thing I did was get her chipped.Best £12.75 spent IMHO!
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Poor thing, I do hope that the owner is found

It may be a good idea to also post on Cat Chat if you haven't already done so  :hug:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 13:31:00 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Oh bless it  :( hope the owner finds out before it's too late  :)
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline mervyn7451

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy Fuzzlebug.
Copied from the MSE pets board.

Hello everyone,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but someone's been doorknocking to say she found a young black cat on the roadside by the Prince of Wales Club, Nevison, in the early hours of yesterday morning.

Bless her, she rushed it to the vets Greenwood and Brown on Mill Hill in Pontefract. It has a broken leg but the vet won't operate. They said they will keep it 48 hours (that's to the end of today) and then see if the RSPCA will take it.

Personally, having had experience with this vet before, I would say if you have the slightest inkling this might be your little cat, get them phoned straightaway.

I suppose the only thing in this little one's favour is that is seems young. (I can remember seeing it about for a few days last week, actually, if it's the same one.)

I'm sorry, I don't know if it is male or female and the lady didn't ask the vet, so I thought I would post here as a last ditch attempt.

PLEASE remember it will have until the end of today, so if you haven't seen your young black cat since Wednesday, even though it may usually wander off for a day or so, please please phone Greenwood and Brown's vets just on the offchance it may be your cat.

As far as I know, it didn't have a collar on and can't have been microchipped otherwise this lady wouldn't have been doorknocking to see if any of us had lost it.
center]Please join the Purrs save a life draw - £2 a month is all it takes!
Help the rescues to help the cats in their care plus the chance to win £££  :wow:
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,38217.0.html
[/center]
[img

Link to CatChat