Author Topic: hello from N.I  (Read 2459 times)

Offline Shiroi-Neko

• Distinguished Cat
  • Ai-Chan & Tora
Re: hello from N.I
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 21:55:57 PM »
Hello and  :welcome: meow!

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 00:17:51 AM »
piccies r in the photo/stories bit!!!  :briggin:

:doh:

:evillaugh:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2010, 20:28:59 PM »
piccies r in the photo/stories bit!!!  :briggin:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2010, 16:29:12 PM »
Hiya n  :welcome: to Purrs  :)

you'll love it here, very addictive  :evillaugh:

btw .... We want Piccies !!!!  >:(

It's in the  :rules: you know  :sneaky:

:evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2010, 15:56:52 PM »
 :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :clap:
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline SparkleCat

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 09:29:21 AM »
Hello and  :welcome: to Purrs!!

Thank you for all the wonderful work you are doing for animals in need.   :hug: :hug:

You are a star!!

Love,
Sparklecat and Tulip
xxxx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 07:08:33 AM »
Hi and  :welcome: go Purrs, glad you've found us  ;D
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 06:58:29 AM »
Hi Sarah - welcome to Purrs.   :welcome:

Well, it certainly does sound like you have your hands full, and you must be soexcited about the move.  Have my fingers crossed that all goes as smoothly as possible, and that you'll soon be ensconced in your new home with your wonderfully diverse family.  ;D

What sort of piggies are they?

Poor little Ellie.  Sending lots of positive thoughts her way, and a gentle chin tickle.  Not a great start to her life, but all being well, she'll have found her loving home with you, and will still live a full and enjoyable life.  :hug: :hug:

Hope you have fun on the forum, Sarah.  There's lots to see and do, and the Cat Show is on right now, so check out some of our other members puds displaying their best assets and some other things besides.  :evillaugh:

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 23:18:47 PM »
haha thanks Helen! never been on a forum totally dedicated to cats have to say and they are my complete weakness!!!  :briggin:

i know im just so glad their able to save the other eye, hey orignally thought they were going to have to take both out but its improved now yipee!!hopefully shell be fighting fit soon!  :auc14:
love the wee emot's yous have here theyre v funny!

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 23:01:48 PM »

:welcome: to Purrs Sarah  ;D

Glad you've found us, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.  It really is a very friendly forum with lots of friendly helpful advice, if ever needed, and of course lots of fun.

I do feel it my public duty to warn you though that it can be a teensy bit addictive  :Crazy: You have been warned  :evillaugh:

You definitely sound like you have your hands full there  ;D Hope everything goes well with Ellie's op, poor baby :care:

Offline Veggie_purr

• Adult Cat
hello from N.I
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2010, 22:55:39 PM »
Hiya my name is sarah. volunteer for my best friends cat sanctuary in annalong co.down. i also take in unwanted animals from buns, piggies, cats, dogs, gerbils etc. anything that comes my way really mind you most of them end up staying with me.
we are midst moving house at the minute which is happening on monday, from belfast to carryduff into a lovely big house for all my furry babies! :Luv2:
When we move and get everyone rounded up we will have 2 buns, 3piggies, 3 cats, dog and hamster plus any more rescues that come my way!!
my first cat abbie is my sweetheart but lives at my mums as shes dead set in her routine, shes black and white and a big baby!
next week (according everything goes to plan) i will be getting one of our long term residents (tortishell called moo moo 2 years old)form the sanctuary coming to live with me. she came from a house where 49 cats had been kept in one room. the cats got removed and 2 of them came to our sanctuary in october 2009. mi mi got rehomed within a few months but moo moo was so shy it was hard to find a home for her. she got rehomed twice i think but brought back as 'things didnt work out' mostly the new owners fault i think! but anyway moo moo is coming to live with us as shes awful good with me because she knows me!
The next cat is baby ellie. she was brought into the sanctuary last week after a lady found her on her doorstep. at 6 weeks old she had an eye out of her head the size of a ping pong ball, green with a little black pupil at the end. and her other eye was completely closed over and sunken in her head. she was totally blind.
they have managed to save the closed eye(so far fingers crossed), but the ping pong ball eye has to come out, and they were trying to get as much antibiotics into her to get the infection out before they operate to take it out, so hopefully the operation can go ahead next week and 10 days after she will homefully be home with mummy. shes black and white but i have not seen her yet as she went   straight to the vets and hasnt been out yet as the infection is v contagious!
well think thats the general me!!  ;) hope to get to know yous all soon!!

Link to CatChat