Author Topic: Hello everyone!!!  (Read 7266 times)

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Hello everyone!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 16:47:16 PM »
I've got brackets and netting at the top of the fence - if you do a search its been discussed many times before  lol - I have a photo  of mine on here somewhere

Offline *Amber*

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 16:44:59 PM »
Thank you Dawn!  I'm glad you have no Martin's lol!   ;)  What's the old fashioned way then?!  We have had rescue cats in the past, but we would like a kitten this time, and as our friend's cat is due to pop in about a week, it seemed like perfect timing!

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 16:30:31 PM »
Hi and welcome - I've got a bengal called Tilly myself and a torti called Amber - no Martin's though!

shame we can't tempt you with a rescue cat - we have plently of them!  I've got my garden catproofed but the old fashioned way its so nice not to have to worry about them on the road

Offline *Amber*

• Adult Cat
Hello everyone!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 16:26:10 PM »
Hi everyone, my name is Amber, and I live in Suffolk, UK with my partner Martin, and our 3 daughters, Elsie- nearly 11, Kayla- 9, and Ella- 2.  I have loved animals ever since I can remember, and I've always had them in my life!  At the moment we have, a Staffy called Fen, an old guinea pig, a rat, a spiny mouse, 8 chickens, 5 quails plus some babies, and more in the incubator, an African Grey, a yellow- sided Conure, in our outside aviary, we have 2 Kakarikis, and a disabled Jackdaw.  My 1 year old long haired ginger boy, Willow that I took in as a stray, suddenly vanished 4 years ago, never to be seen again!  My beautiful 5 year old tabby Ragdoll cross boy, Billy was killed on the road 2 years ago, I had to rehome my Bengal girl, Milly because her and my other female didn't get on, but then my 6 year old short haired  black moggie, Tilly was killed on the road last April.  I was absolutely heart broken when I lost each of my cats, and I said after Tilly was killed, that I would never get another cat again, as I couldn't go through all that hurt again.  However, a year has passed, and I find myself longing for a kitten!  My friend's Siamese cross Bengal is pregnant, she was mated to his Bengal boy, so I think the kitties will be gorgeous!  We are going to get a little boy kitten from him, and we're really excited!  I am going to invest in an invisible fence, so our boy has the freedom to go out into the garden, but can't get out and be stolen or killed on the road!  I've read a lot about the fences, and they sound great!  Anyway, I've rambled on long enough!  I'm excited to be here, and can't wait to have a read and look around!   :)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 16:28:42 PM by *Amber* »

Link to CatChat