Re: Hello
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
ooh, can't wait!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 20:46:29 PM »
Hi Desley, Jasmine is still beautiful, I will get Andy to take some pics on his mobile, sadly my camera died and I don't have one at the moment   :(
Hopefully they will be clear enough for you to see how lovely she is  ;D

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 07:56:59 AM »
WElcome to purrs Therese, you will have to post some pics, I would love to see a new pic of JAsmine, she was such a pretty cat!!
Please spay your cat

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2007, 09:12:33 AM »
I will see how Jasper goes, the vet told me to just give him chicken but it hasn't made any improvement.
Now whats wrong with being a Granny  :rofl:  :rofl:   I'm dreading Chloe being 18 she is hard enough to handle now, I cringe when I think about it she likes to get her own way and when she doesn't its floods of tears  :(   Just hope that improves with age.
I have 2 weeks of her home now I will be grey by the time she goes back to school  :Crazy:  :Crazy:
It's so hard finding things to do to fill the time, I am in work later on so that gives me a break  :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 01:49:41 AM »
and no, I don't want to swap a kitten for your daughter   :rofl:  :evillaugh:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 01:48:26 AM »
Billy the Maine Coon I have suffered a lot with his tummy.  The one thing they suggested was Guardia and he was treated for that.  What I did find though was I started feeding him on Fish Flavoured food only, in the Felix food.......no meat flavours and he has his Royal Canin dried and I've had no problems whatsoever with him since.  I've put his problem down to the flavours, something obviously didn't agree with him.  He's not allowed any other foods now and fingers crossed he's been fine for months.  If you remember as well with Dylan, he had tummy problems and they put that down to Colitis......it might be worth getting the vets to rule this out. 

The boys have certainly grown up now.........James is 18 this year  :Crazy:  :Crazy: and Craig has just turned 15, both are lovely lads and I'm really proud of the pair of them.  Craig can be a little scally but he's got a good heart on him bless him  :Luv:  I can't believe Chloe is nearly 10.......god it goes so quick, I just worry as James could make me a granny this year  :censored:  :censored:  :rofl:  He better not do though  :Crazy:

Offline Iluvcritters

• Adult Cat
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 01:42:14 AM »
Wow now thats a fur gang!  :welcome:

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 16:43:14 PM »
Oooouch I bet he wasn't happy but there you go these things happen  ;D, My Jasper is unwell at the moment we took him to the vets as he has had diarrhoea for ages, they checked his kidneys and liver and they are fine so don't know whats causing it I am feeding him on chicken and giving him pro-kolin in it but it is making no difference to him and he has lost a lot of weight even though his appetite is relly good, they are always a worry when they are unwell aren't they.
How old are your lads now they must be quite grown up ? Chloe will be 10 this year I can't believe how fast the time has gone, I am still working at the Library but also work with Vulnerable Adults and I really enjoy it.
Oh well I am going to sort Chloe out as she is having one of her off moments which at this age now is nearly every other moment, you don't want to swap one of your new kittens for my daughter do you  :evillaugh: :evillaugh: pretty please

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 16:16:34 PM »
Most men won't admit to loving their furbabes.  Mind you, hubby wasn't impressed with Billy a couple of weeks ago  :scared:  He launched himself at the back of the telly in the bedroom and it fell down screen first  :censored: He was not in his good books I can tell you  :Crazy:  He's forgiven him now though, that is until the next time  :evillaugh:  I took in a pregnant one 2 days ago, she dropped kittens early hours of this morning, so my house is still the same, you can't move for cats, dogs or parrots but the cats are taking over the bedroom at the moment, much to hubby's disgust  :evillaugh:

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 16:09:58 PM »
You're alright Dawn I think Andy has come to terms with the fact that they are all staying, sometimes he says he's taking all the cats and the dogs to phe pound but he changes his mind when I mention the fact that he'll be staying there with them   :rofl:  He loves them all really but just won't admit it  :-[  I can't ever imagine you without a houseful of Furbabies it just wouldn't be right, you're just so good with them  :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2007, 15:52:06 PM »
Awww I'm so pleased they are all okay.......Jasmine still has to be the best kitty I ever had but don't tell the others  :evillaugh:  I still have a houseful, and I'm sure I can sort another couple out for you if you want  :rofl:  I have to tell peeps on Purrs, Therese came for one and ended up going home with 3, I don't think Andy's ever forgiven me  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh: She did take my best babe though which broke my heart but I know she got a fab home  :Luv:  :Luv:  I'm trying not to keep any more Therese but it doesn't quite work like that  :-[  I can't think who I had last time I spoke to you but I've probably got a couple more of my own since then  :Crazy:

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2007, 15:46:15 PM »
Hi Dawn  :hug:  Everything is great, your Babies are amazing Jasmine is still as gorgeous as ever a proper fusspot, loves her cuddles, Oscar sat on my lap of his own free will for the first time 2 days ago, I was sat on the kitchen floor fussing Jas and he just got on my lap and lay down, I couldn't believe it, he has always let you pick him up and cuddle him but would never sit on anyones lap, he would rather stand on my back when I'm sweeping the floor lol Dylan is still the same still very wary with people, doesn't like new people at all although he loves a fuss as long as one of the others has a fuss at the same time, he's a funny boy still afores all the other cats except for Poppy. They still haven't been outside i am too afraid to let them out so Andy is building a large run for this Summer so that they won't spend another Summer cooped up inside, we will have to catch up otherwise I am going to run out of space, how are you doing and how many cats do you have at the moment, have you any new Furbabies of your own
 :Luv: Therese

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 15:34:05 PM »
Hi Therese  :hug:  I keep meaning to give you a ring and catch up........we must have lots of gossip  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:  How are my babies doing anyway especially my gorgeous babe Jasmine, I often think about her  :Luv:  :Luv:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 15:34:26 PM by Dawn (DiddyDawn) »

Offline Therese

• Kitten
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2007, 15:32:18 PM »
Thanks for the welcomes  ;D , I used to use Catchat but haven't been on in a long while, I have 7 cats and 2 dogs, 3 of my cats I got from Dawn ( Flintshire Rescue ) but I live in Barry,  S. Wales.

My animals are my life my oldest cat is 13 Jasper and he isn't too well at the moment, then I have brothers Oliver and Moses who are 12, Poppy is 4 and Jasmine, Oscar and Dylan (all from Dawn) are all coming up 3 at different times this year. Then I have a gsd cross Tegan who is 3 and Bailey a trailhound cross who is also 3. On top of that I have a husband and a 9yr old daughter, and 2 jobs so I am kept pretty busy  :Crazy:
as you can see lol

This is why I lost touch with Catchat I just never seem to get enough hours in the day, but luckily I have a day off today (the 1st in months) so I'm just chillin out  :evillaugh:  
 :thanks: again for your welcome messages
Therese x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2007, 15:25:45 PM »
Hi and  :welcome: to Purrs
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline forever_missing_my_boys(Lisa)

• Super Cat
  • MY LOVE MY LIFE MY EVERYTHING =MY GSD TODD
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 13:54:56 PM »
hi and  :welcome:
MUMMY TO TODD THE DOG AND MOLLY,BAILEY,BRIDIE,FLOSSY
,PICKLES,MAKOSI AND MAX THE CATS
 I :catluv: CATS

( A Kitten/Cat is for Life )

( A LIFE IS A LIFE WHEATHER LAMB OR MAN )
NO ONE LIFE IS MORE PRECIOUS THEN ANOTHER

FOREVER MISSING MY PRECIOUS BRIDGE BABES SNOWY AND BUBBLES :candle:

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2007, 12:00:47 PM »
 :welcome: Therese. Thanks for helping us choose a rescue to receive the diary funds.  :thanks:
Of course ya very welcome to post about your cats if you like. We love to hear about any new cats from ones that have new forever homes to those babes in need of homes. :)

Offline Therese

• Kitten
Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 11:44:38 AM »
Just joined so that I can vote   ;)

Link to CatChat