Author Topic: Calicivirus Cat needs loving home/permentant fosterer URGENTLY Wales (Sorted)  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Ok thanks  :)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:16:43 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Hi, Smudge has gone to another rescue so this can now be closed.

Many thanks  :)
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Any news?

Offline Janeyk

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I've altered your first post too so it shows on the main section  :hug:

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Hiya

she is in the North Wales Area, will update the the location bit now,

thanks
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 16:42:51 PM by anybreedcatrescue »

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Offline Claire_smc

• Hero Cat
Whereabouts is she? Might help if you put the location in the title  :)

'I love my cats because I love my home, and after a while they become its visible soul'

'I have studied many philsophers and many cats. The wisdom of cats is infinitely superior'

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
Hiya

We currently have a cat with the calicivirus in our care but our fosterer has been moved abroad on the 20th Apr so need to find another fosterer or forever home, she is between medications at the moment, she should be put interferon injections or tablets, we need someone who is willing to give her medication as and wen she needs it and she dribbles loads and her mouth bleeds so needs to be able to give her a good wash as and wen she will let you.

she is black and white semi long hair 4 years old spayed, flead and wormed, she cant be around other animals unless they are vaccinated but better to be on her own. she is very friendly and affectionate concidering everything she has been through, she has had it tough

If you are able to help please contact us as soon as possible

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 12:17:19 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat