Author Topic: Volunteers Needed  (Read 4156 times)

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Re: Volunteers Needed
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:33 AM »
Hi

We are still in need of fosterers to help care for the influx of cats on our waiting list to come in.

Please can anyone help? North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire areas  :thanks:
I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Offline abcandsarescue

• Adult Cat
  • A household of cavvie lovers and cat lovers
    • Any Breed Cat and Small Animal Rescue
  • Slave to: All of the purr-babies that come through ABCSA! RIP my little man Jay, run free at the bridge sweetheart xx
Volunteers Needed
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 18:12:18 PM »
Hi

Any Breed Cat Rescue are currently very much in need of fosterers for the many cats that we have in and on our waiting list to come in, preferrably around the North Wales area.

We are also looking for help with transport and homechecking. If anyone can help or knows anybody who can, please get in touch.

Many thanks
Sian

I love my cavvies and my baby 'chi-weenie' (chihuahua x daschund).

I have now opened up my rescue to include cats, toy breed dogs, rabbits, ferrets, rodents etc.  All animals are spayed/neutered, vaccinated, flead and wormed, microchipped. Dogs/Cats/rabbits come with 4 weeks Petplan insurance

Link to CatChat