Author Topic: albert & molly need a new home (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3100 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: albert & molly need a new home (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2010, 17:56:21 PM »
I'm moving this to sorted section now if there are any updates please can you pm me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Beccles

• Distinguished Cat
  • Daphne and Elettra born 18.06.06, Figaro 23.08.07
    • My weblog: Comprehension Dawns
Re: albert & molly need a new home
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 12:17:44 PM »
Thanks, Helen - I've just been looking for this thread!

I have emailed her and sent a message on the Purrs private section - hopefully she'll see one of the messages and get in touch.

Her email is from an advertising agency - must be where she works - so if no reply in a day or 2 I'll give Narda the number to try and ring.

I suppose maybe she has managed to change whatever it was that had Molly and Albert needing a new home - that'd be good!
Spaying and neutering saves lives.
Nobody has a right to own a cat. It's a privilege.

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 17:19:37 PM »
Becca has posted this on the thread where her friend is looking for two cats...

Hi Philippa, Narda's just come in after a bit of time off sick and she's thrilled to bits. I'm going to send you a private message now, with her phone number so that you can get in touch. I'll do everything I can to help this work out, including help with driving if needs be. Depending how you feel I'd be happy to kep you well supplied with photos and updates, if you want.

Becca xxx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 14:27:04 PM »
 :) Any news?
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline philippalark

• Kitten
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 14:48:23 PM »
Good thinking Helen - they sound a perfect fit  :)

Thank you so much. Yes, that does sound like a great fit. I'll reply to their post now.
thanks again!

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2010, 22:13:36 PM »
Good thinking Helen - they sound a perfect fit  :)
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2010, 18:15:38 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs

Sorry you're having to rehome your cats, just from the way you have written about them you can tell they are well loved  :hug:

There's a potential home here that sounds like it might fit the bill... http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,31061.0.html

Offline philippalark

• Kitten
albert & molly need a new home (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 18:08:50 PM »
Molly and Albert are a very sweet and gentle natured brother and sister duo. Molly is brown, black and white tabby with the prettiest face and Albert is a grey and white tabby and is very handsome.

Due to very regrettable circumstances they need to find a new home.

They are house cats and extremely well litter trained. They are very loving in nature and excellent with children. They have the patience of saints. They love cuddles and strokes but are independent too and happy to keep each other company. In fact they are very close, and still now cuddle up together and clean each other. They love playing chase with ribbons, lying in the sunshine, sitting in boxes, sitting on your shoulder and tummy rubs.
They are 3 and 1/2 years old and have both been neutered and micro-chipped.

They are quite small cats with the most beautiful markings.

I would love to find a home for them ideally that has no other cats as they have never been exposed to any other pussycats so i'm not sure how they'll get on. Also as they have never been outside the house, either an enclosed garden, somewhere very far away from main roads or remaining as house cats would be ideal. They must be re-homed together as they are very close and adore each other.

I can't describe how lovely these two are and what an absolute joy they are to have around. If there was anyway possible I could keep them then I most definitely would.

They are currently living in Yorkshire.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 17:56:08 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat