Yes we are trying to think that but it is getting worse to keep positive as each day goes by...
Had a really upsetting phone call last night - thought it was some news - BUT it was the cats home we adopted them from calling to say they wanted to come and visit Merlin & Cosmo to check on them now they are 6 months and nake sure they are spayed / nuetered....
Imagine having to say only one is still here.... we have had them 3 months.
I feel TERRIBLE. The thing is they said get them both 'done' at 6 months. I called my vet which I have used for 10 years for my 2 other cats and they said they are busy - there is a THREE WEEK WAIT
Any other time I have taken my cats in it has been within a week.
I wasnt very happy but thought I didnt have a lot of choice but to wait. Merlin has already been to the vets a few times with other things so I wanted them to know his medical history, etc.
If we had managed to get him done even one week earlier - he would have been neutered AND chipped... it may not have happened Feel SO