Author Topic: Spud  (Read 12130 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Spud
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2010, 13:11:17 PM »
Good news about Spud  ;D  he must be a very happy cat!
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Jennifer_ann

• Adult Cat
Spud
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 12:17:23 PM »
Well where do I start  I am all over the place with happiness- Spud the FIV tom is well and truly staying in his new home with a lovely lady called Pamela. He has settled well and as Pamela told me it is like he has always been here - she just loves him so much. I am over the moon, Pamela also keeps in touch on a weekly basis which is more than I could have ever hoped for. I would just like to say A HUGE THANK YOU to all of your lovely, thoughtful messages which you sent to me when I was feeling quite down , it really made a difference and also ANOTHER HUGE THANK YOU TO THE ADEL CPS - esp Jen ( well she had to be a good un having the same name as me - lol ) Once again a massive thank you to you all - watch this space for future news and just because I am a glutton for heartache and punishment I have just rescued two female 5 month old semi ferrals, so hopefully after a bit of work I will be able to rehome these. Love to you all Jen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
People scare the hell out of me !

Link to CatChat