Author Topic: Experienced Home wanted for beautiful Willow, 4 yrs old, Grey and White female  (Read 7577 times)

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
Hello,

I am sorry to bring up a post that is quite old. I just wanted an update on poor little Willow, has she recovered and did they find Oliver?? 

Updates can be read here, i will update as I hear more.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,29465.0.html

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
Willow alas did not make it, and Oliver is still missing

the RSPCA is investigating
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline sarahb7538

• Kitten
Hello,

I am sorry to bring up a post that is quite old. I just wanted an update on poor little Willow, has she recovered and did they find Oliver?? 

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
the adoption didn't go through Michelle

Hi Hunny -

Yes I know that
but what I am saying is when did the people view her ?
Coz it is reported on here on 21st Nov that she had found a new home (although she never actually got there) so surely it wouldnt have been long before that date that she was viewed ?
Hope that makes sense...so hard to write what you are trying to say sometimnes

The family never saw willow before adopting, they saw her photo and we told them all about her. We tried making arrangements for visits, but as had it been all month with the fosterer, they were put off and denyed. The family reagrdless of not seeing willow wanted to adopt her her anyway and were over the moon. Unfortuantly as the collection dates kept being cancelled they never got to adopt willow at all, then the message came what happened and now we are where we are today! They had been out and bought everything possible for willow to join there family.

There have been many people who have adopted cats from us with out actualy seeing them 1st and all have been succesful adoptions. I am very honest when people ask me about the cat and there persoanlity as its very very important we match the family to the right cat and vise versa. Cat lovers depite not visiting always before love each and every cat.

Thanks Hunny....that all makes sense now xx

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR

Hi Hunny -

Yes I know that
Coz it is reported on here on 21st Nov that she had found a new home (although she never actually got there) so surely it wouldnt have been long before that date that she was viewed ?

The family never saw willow before adopting, they saw her photo and we told them all about her. We tried making arrangements for visits, but as had it been all month with the fosterer, they were put off and denyed. The family reagrdless of not seeing willow wanted to adopt her her anyway and were over the moon. Unfortuantly as the collection dates kept being cancelled they never got to adopt willow at all, then the message came what happened and now we are where we are today! They had been out and bought everything possible for willow to join there family.

There have been many people who have adopted cats from us with out actualy seeing them 1st and all have been succesful adoptions. I am very honest when people ask me about the cat and there persoanlity as its very very important we match the family to the right cat and vise versa. Cat lovers depite not visiting always before love each and every cat.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
I get what you are saying yes, hadn't really thought of it, unless they only saw a picture on the internet or something, not sure

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey

Hi Hunny -

Yes I know that

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Michelle, read the other thread hun....Andrea explains about the adoption!  :( :hug:

Reply 77
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 15:57:41 PM by Bazsmum »

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
Willow is adopted and her new mum will be collecting her in a few days  ;D ;D

This doesn't make sense !!!

This was posted on 21st November...which is 12 days ago
Surely the people who were adopting her would have noticed what a terrible state she was in ??

Offline animalmad

• Kitten
Hi .Thankyou for reply .
I can't believe what i have just seen poor little cat ,how could a so called animal lover do this to her it's terrible .
I  hope Willow soon makes a full recovery and find a loveing home she certainly deserves happiness after what she has been though.
Also i hope the other little cat can be found and all the other animals  are rescued from this terrible place.

Offline Yvonne

• Super Cat
  • Cleo
  • Slave to: Trevor, Clare, Spotty, Homer, Parrot, Cody, strays, Ginger Snaps and Jacob Black.
Hi sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but what has happened to Willow and Oliver .Must admit is my circumstances were different i would have loved to offer  her a home but my home would not have been suitable for her .

Follow this link:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,29465.msg524192.html#msg524192
The Purrs 2011 Cat Show!
Could your cat be a winner? 
http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,37101.0.html

Offline animalmad

• Kitten
Hi sorry if this sounds a bit stupid but what has happened to Willow and Oliver .Must admit is my circumstances were different i would have loved to offer  her a home but my home would not have been suitable for her .

Offline bunglycat

• Honorary Cat
  • Ginny B.Winston, Fifi, Smartie ,Bungly,Sophie,RIP
  • Slave to: Pandora , Cody, Smudgie , Blueberry , Angel and Merlin . RIP. Ginny B , Winston , Smartie, Bungly and Sophie and Fifi
This poor cat did not deserve this treatment.
I saw Willow and thought how gorgeous she was and how loving - i am in tears sat here now - this is unbelievable -i cannot even express how angry i feel -words have totally failed me and thats a first !

I am really praying Willow makes a full recovery and Oliver is found too .
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 14:57:30 PM by Tan »

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
I am extremely upset to give an update on darling Willow -

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,29465.msg523628.html#msg523628

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 ;D well done Willow  :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Brilliant news.

:hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Fab news!  :wow:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Brilliant.....wont change title until she has arrived  :shify: :shify:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Excellent news! :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
Willow is adopted and her new mum will be collecting her in a few days  ;D ;D

Offline Icarus

• Kitten
Gorgeous Willow has had no interest.

Let's hope her Forever Home comes along very soon.

She is getting on really well in her Foster Home.

She will make a lovely feline companion .

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
She is lovely, but I'm extra biased as she looks as if she could be Dougie's sister ;D

OMG! So she does!  :Luv2:

Positive rehoming vibes for this gorgeous girl~~~~Best of luck!  :hug:

Offline Icarus

• Kitten
Thanks for the welcome - I am a newbie.   I am helping Andrea/RACR.

Willow is gorgeous and we so want to see her settled into a Forever Home.

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
She is lovely, but I'm extra biased as she looks as if she could be Dougie's sister ;D

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
That'll be it. :) She's lovely.

Offline RACR

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
    • RACR
She has been posted on other forums also :)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Has Willow been cross posted? She looks familiar. :)

Welcome to Purrs, Icarus.

Offline Icarus

• Kitten
Experienced Home wanted for beautiful Willow, 4 yrs old, Grey and White female
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 17:08:16 PM »
Contact/organisation details: RACR or PM Icarus
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes
Number of groups:1

http://rattiemommysallcarerescue.webs.com/

Group:1
Number of animals:1
Type/Breed/Variety: SHD cat
Sex: Female
Age(s): 4 yrs
Name(s): Willow
Colours: Grey & White
Neutered: Yes
Reason for rehoming: Was handed in once to rescue when sadly her owner became to unwell and terminaly ill to care for Willow. Willow was rehomed but came back into rescue after a few months due to her suddenly taking a dislike to the other cat.
Temperament: Friendly but nervy with strangers. Has bitten and hissed when picked up as she really doesn't like this. Once she knows you she is adorable.
Medical problems: None
Will the group be split:N/A
Transport available: Can be arranged

Other: Willow really is the most sweetest girl and once she gets to know you she is very loving. She will even come up to you, pad her paws on your arm gently for a fuss. Willow is proving not to like other cats (can get on with some but she is very choosy) so therefore best homed as the ONLY cat. She is fine around dogs as long as they leave her alone and she will tell them off if they don't! Willow isn't used to children and though will live around them fine she would much better suited in a home with no young children as she likes a quiet life. Willow is wary of men as she was originally in a home with just her female owner. Any home she goes to with men/males would need to take this into consideration and understand she would need to build her trust her up (she did in her last adoptive home).

Willow is wary and nervous of strangers so her new home would need to understand this and give her time to settle and adjust. Once she knows you she is such a sweety and has so much love to give.

She can also be quiet a vocal cat, not as in constantly meowing but she seems to talk back to you when you speak to her.

The fosterers who have looked after Willow have all fallen for her character and gorgeous face.  She does like to have her own space and we hope that her new forever home is 110% understanding of how confused this lovely lady feels.  She needs patience but will give love (on her terms lol) to that special new owner.  An experienced owner that will understand her feelings and confusion will settle Willow back into being the confident cat that she once was.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2009, 17:14:09 PM by Icarus »

Link to CatChat