Author Topic: Hey All  (Read 1547 times)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: Hey All
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2010, 18:38:43 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs.

We do not allow advertising on Purrs without the owners consent and should advise you that you really just duplicating what is being done by Cat Chat, our sister site who are a registered charity.

I see that your site is empty of cats right now and as there are many problems out there on the web with sites doing something similiar we would want to know how you were going to check any so-called rehoming centres and people advertizing cats.

We have had two cats go missing , one murdered and the other possibly the same from using one of these sites where they said they checked everything, so right now you are stepping into a very sentsitive area.

Its one thing setting up a site but what do you know about the animals and their care and sorry to mention this, but being so young I dont think you can have much experience in rescue.

I am removing your link and should you want to take this up with the site owner, she is called Tan and you can pm her.

Offline Timmo

• Kitten
    • Animal Rehome
Hey All
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 17:36:13 PM »
Hey all, I was reccomended to visit here by someone off another forum so here I am. I'm 21 and live in the Forest of Dean. I am a self employed graphic/web designer.

I've just launched link removed and obviously trying to increase visitors and views to boost it up on search engines and to get animal rehomers to advertise on there (free of course). The website is a little bit slow at the moment as it is on free hosting as I cannot afford paid hosting so any donations towards that would be much appreciated.

Thanks Timmo
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 18:40:31 PM by Gill (sneakiefeline) »

Link to CatChat