Author Topic: Buster - Staffy X Lurcher  (Read 8430 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Buster - Staffy X Lurcher
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 18:44:02 PM »
Buster is currently with Rescue Remedies and is still looking for a home.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Buster - Staffy X Lurcher
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009, 22:08:47 PM »
 :Luv: aww bless him, hope he gets that special loving home he needs xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Buster - Staffy X Lurcher
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009, 21:32:08 PM »
Another email from Niall:

Buster is a 7 month old staff x lurcher. Fully vacc, neut and microchipped. Currently in Essex but transport not an issue.

I need a very special home or rescue space for this lovely fella, he's had a rough start to life at the age of 5 months he fell 20ft from a window resulting in him having some issues with his sight and balance. He was registered as blind, and due to be PTS but was rescued by me and set out to foster with mind to keep.
Sadly the other dog in the house is a bit too boisterous for him and I need to find him a new home or placement as soon as possible.
Buster does have severe food aggression but with exerienced help I am confident he will get over this.

I am sure he will not benefit from kennels at all unless they can offer him a great deal of time and training, his only other option is my house which is filled to bursting with animals with behavioural issues and I am sure this will also be detremental to him. There seems to be literally nowhere else for him to go......

He is a very loving little fella that just needs to be trained out of his food agression and puppy snapping. He will need someone with lots of time to work with him to get over this. As you can imagine due to his impaired vision he gets spooked very quickly.

He gets on great with other dogs as long as there not too "in his face" or overly playful.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP AT ALL PLEASE CONTACT nialllester@hotmail.com. I have less than two weeks to get him out of his current fosterers home.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat