Author Topic: Foster home urgently needed in Merseyside, or surrounding area. (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 3489 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this to sorted section now if there are any updates please can you pm me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Jeude

• Kitten
Re: Foster home urgently needed in Merseyside, or surrounding area.
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 16:06:23 PM »
Your right Christine. Of course it is very important that those 2 find a good house as soon as possible. My whole live I've cats of my own and I know what's best for them. Normaly I doesn't write on an english forum. But Rusty and Annabel had a good and warm house and I became very sad and angry when I heard of this.
I wish them both all the best.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 16:38:17 PM »
Jeude, if you have an argument with Lunatone, it would be better to conduct it off this forum please.  We have no way of knowing the rights and wrongs of this situation, but we cannot tolerate accusations by one member upon another on our board.

As we know none of you, our over-riding concern is for the cats.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Jeude

• Kitten
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 16:32:49 PM »
I feel very sorry for Rusty and Annabel. You knew for 6 months that they came out of quarantine and one day before that day you can't take them by yourselves. How is that possible!
I know your boyfriend very well and he is a good boy. I'm for sure that he should take care for those two and should bring them to Engeland after 6 months or longer if that was necessary. But you choose for leaving him in a sneeky way and besides the two cats you took several other - expensive - things with you. You know that those things didn't belong to you. The only thing you are doing is  begging and live of another one's money and telling lies. 

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 02:51:42 AM »
If there is a good cattery in your area where you could visit the cats , that sounds the best solution and it would be better than quarantine.

Times are very hard for so many right now and so many cats needing homes  :(

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2009, 18:38:39 PM »
Sending positive vibes for something to turn up for your babes~~~~Best of luck!  :hug:

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2009, 18:16:42 PM »
Good luck in your hunt for temporary care, theres boarding catteries as a last option, they will often offer a discount for a long stay

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »
Lunatone, I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. There's no way I could help but I really hope someone can.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Lunatone

• Kitten
    • Sarah's Sleepies - soft furnishings for fuzzies!
:(

I have my two cats (Annabel and Rusty - look for our introduction post!) coming out of quarantine very, very soon (they are free to leave quarantine on the 26th) and they currently have no where to live. This year, we all moved from the Netherlands (I'm originally English, but came here with two Dutch cats - and 6 Dutch rats) in a big hurry, and my kitties had to endure a full term of quarantine (6 months). The plan was that I would be in my own home by now, but I'm not - and Annabel and Rusty cannot come and live with me here  :'(

I'm in desperate need of someone to foster them for no more than two months (I am aiming to be in my own place at the end of January by the very latest), and hopefully the foster carer would be within easy reach of me, so that I can visit my loves as often as possible (if this would be suitable for the foster carer of course). Annabel and Rusty do not go outdoors, they're indoor kitties, and it's vital that they stay inside. Annabel is just over one year old, and is not yet spayed - Rusty is almost three years old and has been neutered (Annabel will be spayed when we are all together again).

Is there anyone that could help me out? It's a very desperate situation and having to foster them is a last resort after they have had to endure quarantine for so long. They need to come home, to me, but very sadly, this is not an option right now  :'( - if you think you could help me out, and you don't live too far away, please get in touch.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 17:53:05 PM by Janeyk »
Sarah's Sleepies - my quarantine fund for Annabel and Rusty. Please take a look, and support us if you can :Luv2:

Link to CatChat