Author Topic: Food suggestions for kitten  (Read 8338 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Food suggestions for kitten
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 13:56:33 PM »
Hi Christine, I must say I have noticed that Purrsinourhearts seems to have a much more friendlier and forgiving crowd.

I've heard it's one of the most pleasant places on the internet  :)

I'm going to split this off into a new topic so it doesn't get mixed up.  You can start as many topics as you have queries!  We don't mind  :)
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline golden eagle

• Adult Cat
Food suggestions for kitten
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 13:41:20 PM »
Hi Christine, I must say I have noticed that Purrsinourhearts seems to have a much more friendlier and forgiving crowd. I have one more question if I may. Not sure if I should start a new threat but don't want to overload the system with my many queries. My kittens are not always eating all of their recommended daily amount of food. Especially Mishka. I have emailed various manufacturers to send me samples of dry food and most of them complied so have been trying her on different foods to see what she likes best but she always seems to love something at first then just a few days down the line she loses interest. I experimented once and fed her some food, that she refused to eat from her bowl, from my hand and she ate it but the moment I put it back in her bowl she sniffed it and walked away  :shocked:. Yesterday she even turned her nose up at a free range chicken wing (raw)  :Crazy:. They are growing at a good rate though. Gandalf (the boy) was 2.9kg last Friday and Mishka was 2.2kg. They are only 4 months old (and 1wk) so I don't think they are undernourished. But then I don't know what rate Maine Coon cats grow. I want to make sure they grow to their full potential. I love big fluffy cats!   :Luv: My OH just thinks I am pure crazy and need to get a life  ;).

Link to CatChat