Warm Welcome to Purrs! > Forum Guide, Netiquette & Help for logged out users.

Why Purrs In Our Hearts is Here

(1/2) > >>

Tan:

--- Quote from: Liz on November 11, 2009, 21:21:41 PM ---

Tan what sort of Mugs! :rofl:

--- End quote ---

:rofl: :rofl: i just got that  :rofl: :rofl:

Sam (Fussy_Furball):
My goodness is it 3 years since we had that mad panic of gathering email addresses and frantically contacting everyone to tell them where we had moved to LOl .... seems just like yesterday  :evillaugh:

Liz:
The Clan cats daddy is away all next week off to Sunny Hull, he comes home friday and I am off for the weekend to Perth with the girls so he can have the kids ho by the end of the week only want Daddy!

Tan what sort of Mugs! :rofl:

Tan:

--- Quote from: Gill (sneakiefeline) on November 11, 2009, 20:33:38 PM ---This sounds very good Liz and I wish them happy bidding.....gosh only a week and bit to go............panic, flap flap. I am sure I still have loads to do  :scared:

--- End quote ---

Gosh is the auction almost here!!  (runs to have a look)

I got mugs for it!!!!!  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Tan:
 :hug: Thanks Liz hun.  :hug:

It warms the cockels of me hart to see people and cats being helped by this little thought in my hubbies head back in Nov 2006.  ;D  :hug: I still remember him saying.. "well i can set you a forum up" on that awful night when Catchat closed it's doors.
I never never believed Purrs would be so strong  ;D and help and support cats and slaves as it has done and continues to do.  :Luv:

I realised there wasn't anywhere on here that says why Purrs is here  :shy: so thought better pop it in a post. :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version