Author Topic: HELP FOR 'OUR' JULIE'S GREEK RESCUE SHELTER  (Read 4329 times)

Offline Tan

• Administrator/Shop Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
    • Purrs Forum & Shop
  • Slave to: Marl, Garf, mr Blue, Gizzymo, Rio,Ochi,Ben, Bow & Arnie
Re: HELP FOR 'OUR' JULIE'S GREEK RESCUE SHELTER
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2010, 13:43:56 PM »
Purr Member Note -

It is up to the individual member to donate their money to a donation or fund request and Purrs advices strongly to carry out full checks that funds would be used for the stated Purpose.
 Purrs cannot be held responsible for members private donations to a request that is not an Official Purrs fundraisier or collection.

Offline Shirley

• Hero Cat
  • My Ollie
HELP FOR 'OUR' JULIE'S GREEK RESCUE SHELTER
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 17:48:36 PM »
Don't know if it's ok to do this on here, but one of the ladies on Catchat, Jullie, lives in Greece and helps out at the local animal shelter. She has 9 cats and 4 dogs of her own, all but one rescued! She has told us of the awful cruelty and neglect over there and how a few are trying really hard to help these poor creatures. The shelter is desparate for flea and worming treatments. We have set up a fund and currently we have £500!!!! A friend of hers comes to the UK every couple of months and stays for 3-4 weeks. He will be coming in the next couple of weeks so i will order the meds and have them delivered to the UK address and he will take them back to Greece.
If anyone would like to donate, i have set up a Paypal account or i can provide my address for cheques if necessary! Thank you!

This is the link:    perryshirley9076@yahoo.co.uk

Link to CatChat