Author Topic: Photo's of treacle & Toffee on my head while I sleep !!!!!  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Photo's of treacle & Toffee on my head while I sleep !!!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2011, 15:54:52 PM »
Sorry to hear you've been unwell lately  :hug:They're definitely growing up into absolutely magnificent boys  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 08:36:36 AM »
Sorry to hear you have been unwell again  :hug: but thanks for sharing the antics of the gorgeous boys it did make me laugh  :rofl:

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 07:03:46 AM »
Oh Ami......  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :rofl:  I'm so sorry treasure - but you describe the goings on so eloquently that I'm laughing so much the tears are flowing!   What a good job I'm in the office on my own just now.  Woohooo....   :evillaugh: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Seriously, the norty leg is not good, and I'm sorry for that.  It's very debilitating.  But at least Treacle knows how to keep a moment light.  ;) :evillaugh:

Mac has recently branched out into sleeping in various spots on my leg, thighs or stomach, which is sweet but is playing havoc with my bad back.  When he does still sleep on my pillow I regularly get kicked inna head.   :tired:  :hug:

Offline Lady Magic

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Treacle & Toffee
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 01:48:35 AM »
Hello all two & four legged critters /people :P
Sorry I've not been around but I've been unwell again, having just got over my chest infection my right leg started to play sillies on me again  (soul destroying this illness )

I woke up in the middle of the night in excruciating pain and on trying to get out of bed discovered I could not walk, not  even to the bathroom     :-: and when your bursting to do a wee at 2 am in the morning , the more you think about it the more you want to go   :shocked: :shocked:.
I tried talking to it , reasoning with it and then getting very annoyed with it , but my right leg took on a will of its own, giving me a silent unbelievably painful   :P    ....................  refuse to move whatever you do ....so there!

Of course this was much to the amusement of my boys who sat  quietly in amazement and watched as I  talked, shouted and whacked my leg , then tried to drag my leg behind me ( didn't work) then  tried to slid it beside( didn't work)  then push it on a piece of shiney paper in front of me ( ahhhhh, kato clever thinking that   :wow:  ) which caused great excitement as the boys tried to get the paper from me before I got to the loo seat ..................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

So, having shuffled, pushed, pulled and dragged myself and my stupid leg to the bathroom I sat down  to utter relief    ;) when out of the blue  young Treacle in all the excitement that had been doing on  decided to jump up behind me on top of  the system box ,  he miss fire and slip down getting wedged between the systems back and me  :-[             
After a struggle  in an effort to get loose( yes , I was still merrily weeing away )  .......... he lashed out in the dark at anything he could find and stuck his claws in by bare bottom ........... :Crazy: :Crazy:

I don't know who was more surprised  as I jumped up from the loo seat , myself from the sudden offset of sudden very sharp  pain in the bum and a heavy furry critter swinging from my right bum check    :Crazy:      or   Treacle as he was suddenly swung up into the air  dangled from one claw over the open loo!!!!!!

But the noise from us both was interesting to say the least ...........that's according to hubby and son.   

Anyhow, back to photo's...........hubby , son and I have been in the garden again with the boys on thier harness/leads and they have been SO good and having a whale of a time .
One of the photos shows Toffee in what appears a 'praying position ' hubby has put this onto facebook with the quote underneath

' Help, will someone take this dam harness off me ' !!!!!!! my reply to this was 'no comment' :censored:

Follow this link to lots more photos of my boys , who are now looking like proper little boys, as I keep telling them everyday .xxxxxxxxxx

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/bandit1_2006/Toffee%20and%20Treackle/

Love from Ami and her two furry bottomed critters Toffee & Treacle the four legged  hooligans of Devon
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 01:49:59 AM by Lady Magic »
RIP our beloved friends :
Harley , Barclay, Tor & Goldie forever chasing bunnies, birds & bones  in heaven.

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 09:50:39 AM »
It does feel like your being crushed if they sleep on your back doesn't it?!
Nicky
[/color]

OMG Nicky, that is so true.  I feel like I have a tonne weight on my back when I wake up with her on my back.

Sue - Yes I think Bonnie would look better than a scarf  ;) :Luv2:

Mary
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 09:52:02 AM by maryas »
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline nickynoo93

• Hero Cat
  • Slave to: Charlie, Poppy, Wordy and Ollie. RIP Bridge Baby Harry. x
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 09:06:12 AM »
They are gorgeous, love the photo of double cattage, one on your head and other on your chest.  :Luv:

Poppy is a chest sleeper, sometimes I'm lucky enough to get her face in mine, other times not so lucky!!!

It does feel like your being crushed if they sleep on your back doesn't it?!

More photos please.... :)

Nicky

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 07:39:07 AM »
Oh am loving these piccies   :wow:   Mac sleeps on my head too.  Now I know how it kinda looks  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Ami, sending get better vibes to you  :hug: :hug:  pleased the boys are looking after your welfare - keeping you warm, keeping you fed on a nutritionally balanced diet of ....... duck biscuits  :-:  and of course making sure you continue to be well dressed at all times.   :evillaugh:

Mary - nice to see you sporting the latest accessories for the coming Autumn season....  :evillaugh:

Offline Jiji

• Super Cat
  • Slave to: Algernon & Noodle
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 07:06:53 AM »
Wonderful pictures  ;D  and how kind of the boys to make sure you have an assortment of toys and some snacks  :evillaugh:   Sorry to hear you are not well at the moment and hope you are feeling better soon  :hug:

Offline maryas

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • SUPERMUM to BONNIE
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2011, 23:08:43 PM »
Ami, they have grown so much - so sweet  :Luv2: :hug: :hug:

They look so  adorably comfy in your bed  :naughty:

Sorry you've not been well and hope you recover completely soon.  :hug:

Bonnie snuggles up at the side of me in bed and sometimes walks over my face to get ot the other side but her most comfortable position is on my chest when I lay back for her on the settee.

Mary
Love me, love my cat - don't love my cat... S*D off! R.I.P Smudgie - sleep well my precious little darling, I miss you so much. 01.02.94-15.04.08 x Look after the beautiful Bonnie Bum, I took her pain away 02.04.15 x Tisha was with me 3 weeks and then I had to take her pain away 1.7.15 x

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2011, 21:21:01 PM »
Sorry to hear you've been unwell Lady Magic  :hug: It seems as though your boys are doing their best to cheer you up though!  :naughty:

I have often woken up to find a drinking straw or toy mice in the bed but never cat biscuits  :rofl:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2011, 18:38:41 PM »
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love the fact that the boys bring you snacks in bed. 

Lol! well, they've got to keep their strength up for all that kneading  :evillaugh:

Glad they've taken to their lead walking  :)

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 18:32:58 PM »
Wonderful boys and wish my giant kitten would not be so stroppy and be as purrrrfect as yours  ;D ;D

I hope you get well soon  :hug:

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 18:19:23 PM »
Oh Ami.  For you  :hug:

What adorably beautiful boys you have to assist your recovery   :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2011, 17:41:28 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I love the fact that the boys bring you snacks in bed.  They are both stunning and look so happy on their leads.  I love the pics of them curled up together  :Luv2:

Goodness knows how you will to sleep when they get bigger.  My boy Zephyr likes to lie on me at bedtime ... he either sits on my chest and stares at me or sometimes, like last night, he waits until I'm asleep face down on my front then he plonks himself down on my back and nearly suffocates me by pinning me down :-:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 23:12:36 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Lady Magic

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Treacle & Toffee
Photo's of treacle & Toffee on my head while I sleep !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 16:58:26 PM »
  :Luv:   Hello to all and hope you and your four legged furry bottomed critters are all well and running around in the lovely weather .

Well I've been having fun here  as  unknown to myself at 4:45 am in the morning my husband was awake and watching as 'The boys' started to wake up and generally kneed my hair, face and neck ..........whilst I slept on , that was  until Toffee decided to sit on my forehead and 'purrrrr' into one of my ears VERY LOUDLY  :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

click on here to view photos , they are in the first set :

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i318/bandit1_2006/Toffee%20and%20Treackle/

Both boys are still doing really well and the walking on leads idea I had has worked incredibly well , all I have to do is reach for the leads ( we have to extending ones as well now ) and they come running to the front door , just like dogs do  ;D ;D you'd have thought they are puppies not kittens !!!!

Well I'd better go now , sorry I haven't been around much but I've had a chest infection which made my lungs play up something rotten and I've been very short breathed ( still am)  but having to stay in bed has been such fun as both boys have been  in bed with me .............. literately :rofl: :rofl: talk about fighting for some covers from them  :P :P and  last night  I slept  with the following in bed with me,

1: hubby .

2: Toffee & Treacle.

3: 2 furry toy mice.

4: 2 long strings that tie up the back from one of my dresses, which I had to cut off as they kept swinging off them when I walked  :rofl:

5: A 6 inch plastic stick with a string and attached to this another mouse.

6: 2  small  pieces of white rabbit fur .

7: A small long legged Christmas turkey toy !!!!!   :rofl: :rofl:

and the  piece de resistance...

8: half a dozen kitten 'duck' biscuits ' which one of them must have brought up in there mouth for me to knibble on if I got hungry in the night ...............ahhhhhhhhh such a kind thought  :Crazy:

hopefully tonight I might find enough room to actually lay down and sleep in comfort without a stuck, mouse, biscuit or Christmas Turkey sticking into parts of my almost bare anatomy ........................boys ........don't you just love them to bits !!!!!! :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:

Ami xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 17:00:04 PM by Lady Magic »
RIP our beloved friends :
Harley , Barclay, Tor & Goldie forever chasing bunnies, birds & bones  in heaven.

Link to CatChat