Author Topic: For Rosella from Patchwork Polly-cat  (Read 1796 times)

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
Re: For Rosella from Patchwork Polly-cat
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 18:26:45 PM »
She`s already known as the mad dog lady, she had 7 at one point! 3 is nothing (was 4 briefly last week with an oldie on foster)

She says 7 cats in a small house is one too many for her to foster as well. I only dont count cos I go out in the day :rofl:

And as for the chickens . . .

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 13:38:04 PM »
Polly

I got round the Daddy parent by becoming a forever foster :sneaky: and there are more of us like this to, we do not think Mummy is a catmad person after all she has 3 dogs
 :rofl:
Love

Gigi Skye of the Clan cats and Sunny Harbour
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 12:40:14 PM »
I thought you might remember me Auntie Rosella.

Gary is a bit of a hunk, I agree. He`s well known round here, yesterday he joined the dogs and the food-server when they all went off to pick blackberries by the stream on their way to the woods. Strange boy, thinks he`s a dog most of the time.

The food-server says I am welcome to stay as long as I like but she knows I dont really like the kittens she has on foster. If I stay with her forever she will be officially declared the "mad cat woman" she is trying not to seem with the neighbours, as she only gets away with having so many by saying I`m a foster.

Somewhere there is the right forever home for me, with no baby kitties, and a nice boy like Gary to pal up with.

Offline Jiskefet

• Senior Cat
  • Slave to: Catweazle, Tosca, Xena, Wobbel, Romeo, Connor and Mowgli (and Pinkie, Roesja, Steffie, Tuppence, Jiskefet, Precious, Daisy,Spetter, Klaatu, Gaudi, Josje and Ricky at the Rainbow Bridge)
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 10:20:53 AM »
Sweet pretty Polly,
I think you should tell your foster mummy you want her to be your real forever slave.
You and yourgorgeous friend should not e separated.

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 22:15:16 PM »
Oh of course I remember you sweetheart and you look as beautiful as ever  :Luv2: :Luv2: :Luv2:  and what a gorgeous hunk of a pal you have found  :Luv2: :Luv2:

I'll copy this post over to my brother and his neighbours.  My brother was asking about you a couple of weeks ago  :hug:

Sad that you haven't found a forever home yet but hope it will happen very soon  :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
I'm not Rosella but couldn't resist a peek - they are both georgeous  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 23:57:21 PM »
Oh arent they so wonderful together  ;D

Offline LilyandGary

• Senior Cat
For Rosella from Patchwork Polly-cat
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 20:25:13 PM »
Hi Auntie R

Just wondering if you remembered me? I was the little girl who gave birth to my babies in a shed, alone and unloved last year. You and your family were so kind, took pity on me, and arranged for Judith to come and collect me with my 2 baby boys.

Well, I`m still here on foster, having got my paws firmly under the table (or is that on the work surface). My boys both went to loving new homes, and to be honest I dont really do kittens.

I am still a bit shy of people and sitting on knees, but I am very happy to rub against the legs of she who fills the food bowl. The middle of the bed seems a nice cosy place to sleep too. Not sure of her nick-name for me - Pollypockets, but I let my foster-mum her pick me up and rub me on the head if she has to, especially if I have my best-boy Gary with me.  ;)He`s so handsome, dont you think.

Link to CatChat