Author Topic: More pics of lillys babies  (Read 2749 times)

Offline Cheesecat

• Honorary Cat
  • Slave to: Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Wizzles
Re: More pics of lillys babies
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:59:30 PM »
Daft, ain't it Nikki?

I sometimes watch these "escape to the country" and "location, location" programmes, and whenever I see a house with a catflap, I think "nice people - gotta cat!"    ;D

First thing we did when we moved to our new house was install the cat flap.  The idea was to keep Paddy in for about a month, but he was having none of it, and was off out after a week.  I was past myself with anxiety, but he didn't go far - just wanted to check out the neighbourhood.

I watch those too, on one location, location there was a cat following them around the house as if to make sure he knew what they were up to!  :rofl:

Me and bf have a dream of moving to a more rural area (but not middle of nowhere) and somewhere the cats could go out is top of the list (oh and NO textured wallpaper! LOL)
Cheese, Gerti, Doc and Kitty Von Bizmark (Wizzles) ^Lucas^(??/97 - 21/11/07)
To think I might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry, and as we say our long goodbyes, I nearly do.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:32:17 PM »
look at that torti face!!

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
Awwww Michelle they really have grown, bless their wee paws  :Luv:

Everything crossed that Toffee and Ellie find a loving forever home soon xxx (and all the others of course)

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 07:26:01 AM »
Daft, ain't it Nikki?

I sometimes watch these "escape to the country" and "location, location" programmes, and whenever I see a house with a catflap, I think "nice people - gotta cat!"    ;D

First thing we did when we moved to our new house was install the cat flap.  The idea was to keep Paddy in for about a month, but he was having none of it, and was off out after a week.  I was past myself with anxiety, but he didn't go far - just wanted to check out the neighbourhood.

Offline nikkicattrell

• Adult Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 19:55:45 PM »
I can't believe people give up their cats because the moved into rented accommodation!  We were looking just before we bought our house... and our list of required features included a cat flap and nowhere near a main road!  :rofl:

Offline Sarah (seldom_use)

• Super Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 15:20:37 PM »
Busy Busy in FoalFarm!

2 families and and another 2 on the way!
Sharlenes kittens are gorgeous! She's a beautiful cat, shame she's feeling so threatened at the moment :(

Sarah x
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 15:21:00 PM by seldom_use »

Offline Michelle (furbabystar)

• Royal Cat
  • My Baby - Issey
More pics of lillys babies
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 22:11:09 PM »
http://www.foalfarm.org.uk/cats/Lilly%20page.htm

Gosh how they have grown !!
Foal now have another 2 pregnant mothers and another Mum with her litter of kittens -
Also Lots of new cats needing homes too

Link to CatChat