Author Topic: Missing Bengal - uttoxeter  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Missing Bengal - uttoxeter
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 16:14:53 PM »
Thanks Milly's mum  ;D

I registered so I can send her an email. It gets too depressing reading the posts on these ad websites. So many people evicted so-called beloved pets beacause they pregnant or feel the cat deserves "someone who can spend more time etc.

I have recently had problems with a friend who got a dog last year and was regularly asking me to walk it - sometimes twice in a week if her partner was working away. It got to the point where I was too busy and she was giving me guilt-trips about the dog being stuck in all day. I finally decided it wasn't my responsibility and they should have thought it out before they got a dog.
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Missing Bengal - uttoxeter
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 14:28:59 PM »

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Missing Bengal - uttoxeter
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 13:23:22 PM »
I don't know why they listed this in the "for sale" section.

http://www.classifieds.co.uk/for_sale/pets-cats_/_kittens/missing_bengal_cat/ads/155095.asp

I want to mail her the list of places to try but not sure where it is? - sam - please can you help?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 13:30:59 PM by Mark »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat