Author Topic: Cat Wee  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Re: Cat Wee
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2009, 16:19:48 PM »
no not yet i'm working on that one  :shify:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2009, 16:19:08 PM »
is she spayed?

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2009, 16:17:44 PM »
The kitten is around 5 months old, she thinks she has adopted our house as the neighbours have gone away , they leave her and her mom outside all of the time so they come to mine for food and i'm a sucker for any animal in need.
but i'm not having her weeing on my beds so she's been told off :evillaugh:

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2009, 13:39:24 PM »
How old is next door's kitten? my Ollie would wee in places when he was becoming of age  :scared:
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2009, 12:49:34 PM »
My Baz misses the tray or should I say "over shoots!" He starts of in a normal peeing position then starts to stand up....When I manage to catch him I hold his butt down while he pee's!  :evillaugh: :tired:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2009, 12:47:34 PM »
Glad you've sorted the problem  :) and hope it doesn't happen again  :-: I think one of ours is missing the tray, there's a piece of carpet underneath which has been wet lately and we thought maybe there was a hole in the tray because never seen them miss anyhow we bought a new one at weekend but carpet is wet again today  :shify: I watched Byron's bum this morning and it was well in the tray not checked Pep yet though I suppose it could be either of them on the odd occasion. 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:49:53 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2009, 10:02:50 AM »
Hope it's OK - I spent hours sorting out Willow's latest wee places but I could still smell a strong smell. Then I realised that she had been peeing on the stool of a matching sofa a footstool OH bought earlier this year. I gave it a good soaking with Xeria RX66 urine remover watered down and it has done the trick. I gave it another soaking this morning to be safe. Highly recommend stuff for getting rid of wee. Expensive outlay but it lasts ages - 5L id £32 but to make it up to usable strength, 100ml makes up 500ml of solution - although I made it up double strength  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2009, 07:52:41 AM »
Yes i washed it with washing powder and it did go all the way through bless the little madame, i'll do it again with powder today
I put lots of towels on top of the wet patch  :briggin:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 02:29:12 AM »
Well I hope this problem has now been solved or are you on the bedroom floor?  :tired:

I would of washed it thoroughly with bio wash powder and water, then dried off as much as possible with a towel and then turned it over! I hope you managed to get to it before it went right through!  :hug:

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Cat Wee
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2009, 21:42:20 PM »
Hi all i've a dilema!!!!!!!!!!! next doors kittens has come in and wee'd on my mattress >:(
Look at the time how can i dry it before bedtime and get rid of the smell :'(

Link to CatChat