Author Topic: Lost White & Ginger Nr Bridgnorth Shropshire 22 September 2009  (Read 4645 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: Lost White & Ginger Nr Bridgnorth Shropshire 22 September 2009
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 18:45:52 PM »
Positive vibes for your furbabes safe return~~~~~~Best of luck!  :hug:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 17:20:33 PM »
So sorry to hear your cat is missing Terri and hope you are reunited very soon  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 16:19:50 PM »
I hope hes home soon  :hug: heres his pic

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 15:55:27 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  :hug:

Christine has given you the link to the most successful ways of finding him and I wish you every success. Specially never give up hope until you have heard one way or another or have him back home  :hug: :hug:

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 15:47:35 PM »
I'm sorry to welcome you to Purrs in such worrying circumstances, Terrimarmelade.

I know you mention that you've followed lots of tips, but have you seen ours at http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.msg3901.html#msg3901

Please stay positive: we know of such a large number of cats successfully found or who wander back on their own four paws as if nothing has happened.  Our own Miriam's Buddy was missing for 58 days just recently and I myself reunited a family with their cat, Zsa Zsa, who had been missing for three months a couple of years ago.
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Terrimarmalade

• Kitten
Lost White & Ginger Nr Bridgnorth Shropshire 22 September 2009
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2009, 15:40:24 PM »
My 5 year old male cat, white with ginger patches and ginger tail, has gone missing.  He was last seen at home, nr Ditton Priors Bridgnorth (Shropshire) on 22 September 2009.  No collar, no chip.  Have checked everywhere and followed all of the advice provided by great cat organisations.  Worried that someone might have picked him up as he is lovely and could be a "stray".  Picture at www.telford.cats.org.uk , any news good or bad, reward offered

Link to CatChat