Author Topic: Found - Female tortoiseshell and white cat - Coventry  (Read 3864 times)

Offline twoblackcats

• Kitten
Re: Found - Female tortoiseshell and white cat - Coventry
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 17:53:18 PM »
No, we don't know her age, but she's definitely not frail, and I would almost certainly say she's quite a bit younger than 15.  Also haven't noticed any signs of an abcess (healing or otherwise) but will check this out.  Thanks.

She is beautiful, you're right.  Unfortunately, our two resident moggies aren't so keen, so she's strictly segregated right now  ;)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 17:29:59 PM »
Do you know how old she is? There's a 15 year old "Mainly white with Black/Brown patches. Pink nose. Wearing collar. Has abcess on belly still clearing up from treatment. Missing from Ainsworth Road area of Moseley Green since 9th june 2009"

http://www.nationalpetregister.org/mpi.php?pet=14925

She's beautiful, bet she's glad she found you  :hug:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 17:19:42 PM »
Aw ! She is beautiful and I think she looks more calico than tortie (splodges of colour rather than all mixed in!)  ;)

I do hope that her owner will see this and get in touch... In the meantime "Thank You" so much for taking this lovely girl in and helping her out! Your a star!  ;) :hug:

Offline twoblackcats

• Kitten
Found - Female tortoiseshell and white cat - Coventry
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 16:58:13 PM »
Found on 5th September 2009, female tortoiseshell and white cat in garden near centre of Coventry.  She's very friendly, but very thin.  Not microchipped but has a collar and bell. 

We're looking after her for now, whilst contacting as many places as we can (vets, Cats Protection, RSPCA, Petsearch, etc) to find her owner.  If you think she's yours, please email jonandkarenv@tiscali.co.uk

Link to CatChat