Author Topic: Old guy desperate for a loving home....he's living rough at the moment :(  (Read 30337 times)

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Old guy desperate for a loving home....he's living rough at the moment :(
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 09:48:34 AM »
Dawn, whereabouts in Wales is he? I'll post about him on my Facebook.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 07:41:27 AM »
 :( Poor old fella, such a shame when they are left behind, best of luck for him xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »
Looking forward to seeing pictures of this  old man :
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 16:52:39 PM »
Not sure at the moment but he does get on ok with a cat that is living in the flats near to where he's been sleeping.....he seems a pretty laid back fella, did have a nip at the vet but he was having bloods done and was getting a little stressed  :)  In the time that I've spent with him, I think he'll be ok....where he comes from, there are lots of cats hanging round and no one has said that he doesn't get on with others so I take it he is ok.

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 16:49:10 PM »
Do you know how he is with other animals at all :hug:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Dawn (DiddyDawn)

• Honorary Cat
Old guy desperate for a loving home....he's living rough at the moment :(
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 16:26:02 PM »
Just had an old man in the vets, he's approximately 13 years old and desperate for a home of his own.  His owner died a couple of years ago and since then he's been living on the streets relying on neighbours for food.  I've had him in the vets today for a check up and blood test, he is in pretty good shape considering, I've had to have a couple of mats of fur shaved off him and he's had Stronghold treatment as well.  I've got him booked into the vets on Wednesday to have a much needed dental on his remaining teeth but what I need is someone to give this poor guy a home  :(  I will be keeping him here until he's had his dental but sadly after that he will have to go back as I really don't want to be taking in any more.  If anyone can help, can they please post on this thread  :hug:  :hug:  I will take some pics of him later and post them  :Luv:

Link to CatChat