Author Topic: our sparrow-cat is missing, leicestershire area  (Read 4070 times)

Offline annaka

• Kitten
Re: our sparrow-cat is missing, leicestershire area
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 15:43:57 PM »
Forgot to mention, yes she is still young, only about 18 months old, but very small for her age, although the vet says she's a picture of health.

Thanks for everyones kind thoughts, much appreciated, and we're still waiting for news, although we've read and heard of cats going for weeks at a time, so still hoping :)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 13:19:50 PM »
Hope that Sparrow is soon home with you safe and sound Annaka  :hug:

Is Sparrow a young girl?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 13:21:53 PM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 11:54:25 AM »
Hi Annaka,

Sorry your babe is missing, Sending positive vibes for your cats safe return~~~~~~Good Luck!  :hug:

Please check out the link below as it contains some very good tips and idea's on how to get your furbabe back, these are proven and have worked for me on a couple of occasions!  ;)

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,305.0.html

Offline custard217

• Kitten
  • mum to crumble and wellington
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 11:50:30 AM »
So sorry to hear about sparrow, sending you my thoughts and prayers for her safe return x

Offline moira

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Oscar, Frankie, Timmy, Sophie, Dudley, Kofi, Maurice, Max, Barney, Sammy, Flynn, Molly, Nulla, Winnie, Patch, Sooty
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »
Sorry to hear about sparrow. Here is a link to lost and found advice on CatChat that you might find useful.

http://www.catchat.org/lost.html

Being chipped she does have a good chance of being returned to you. I assume you have already contacted Woodside and Leicester Animal Aid at Huncote?

I am in Leicester. If you could e-mail me a poster I will put it up at work.

Fingers crossed.

Offline annaka

• Kitten
our sparrow-cat is missing, leicestershire area
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 09:38:12 AM »
We have lost Sparrow. a small framed Tabby with white chest and paws. she was last seen wearing a pink collar. lost Saturday 1 aug in the le8 area of leicestershire. She is microchipped and spayed. she is nosey and vocal (she squeeks reather than meows). we have put up posters and contacted all the agencies we can think of but no sight nor sound. her sire and dam are missing her as much as we are. we watched her being born! any information please contct us. :'(
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 09:39:31 AM by annaka »

Link to CatChat