Author Topic: Anyone got a Petmate Jumbo enclosed litter tray?  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Anyone got a Petmate Jumbo enclosed litter tray?
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 10:40:39 AM »
Thanks Suzanne, kylie looks so undignified with hear backside hanging out the back of the tray  :evillaugh:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Susanne (urbantigers)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • PA to Mosi & Kito
Re: Anyone got a Petmate Jumbo enclosed litter tray?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 09:33:17 AM »
I don't know about the petmate one (not seen that one) but I have this one in the largest size

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product_group.asp?dept_id=46&pg_id=228

The pic shows a smaller one as the large one has 2 filters on the top, and it's bigger than anything I've seen in pets at home (all the ones I've seen at PAH are either tall but not long enough or vice versa - this one is tall and long).

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Anyone got a Petmate Jumbo enclosed litter tray?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:28:08 AM »
I have an enclosed litter tray outside for Kylie. It's quite big and I got it from PAH - the problem is, Kylie is a big cat (as well as fat  :evillaugh: ) so she has trouble maneovering around inside it.  just wondered if the Petmate one might be a bit bigger - any know?

Thanks
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Link to CatChat