Author Topic: Fundraising weekend  (Read 10527 times)

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
Re: Fundraising weekend
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »
thanks
Please spay your cat

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2009, 12:27:11 PM »
 :) Well done Desley, glad the weather was better and good luck for Thursday too.
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2009, 12:12:16 PM »
I managed to leave the thermals at home yesterday (although forgot the plastic bags for my feet, as the ground was still a bit wet). We got a few minutes of rain as we arrived, but then it stopped and we even got a bit of sun. It managed to make up for yesterday and we took £200 for the full weekend, so well worth it.

Not looking forward to Thurs, I have to be out of the house for 7am, which I rarely do, even to go to work!! And we dont leave Bolton till 5ish, so get stuck in the traffic so will be a very long day.
Please spay your cat

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2009, 17:21:41 PM »
Hope you had a better day today, Desley. :hug:
The weather was terrible yesterday, also i guess in August lots of people are away.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 08:09:38 AM »
Thanks, me too - the weather is looking good, so I  might be able to leave the thermals at home today!! Shame you can't make it Jane, but enjoy Pepper.
Please spay your cat

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 05:34:36 AM »
Hope you have a better day Desley and the weather stays good.  Would have loved to come today but don't think will get to, hope to meet you at one event this year though  :)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 05:35:03 AM by Janeyk »
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Fundraising weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 19:57:45 PM »
Should have posted this sooner, but things have been hectic this week!! We had a 2 day stand at Hebden Bridge, Yorkshire this weekend. Didn't do too well today, the weather was poor, so we only took about £60, but we were next to a ferret rescue, who had 3 ferrets with them, 2 14wo babies and a 3 yo, so got to hold and fuss them lots, and she is bringing 2 other ones tomorrow. Unfortunatley no camera, and I wont be taking one tomorrow in case it rains, but they were lovely creatures. It is a vintage car event, so if anyone is interested in cars and are in the area, do come and say hello to us (Pennine Pen) - we are the only real tombola, the ferret rescue have a small one, but we have purely tombola and a bit of jewellry.

We are also in Bolton on Thurs, not 100% sure where though, but if anyone is in Bolton on Thurs, do find us near the market and say hello.
Please spay your cat

Link to CatChat