Author Topic: 1 year old female cat(no children) (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 3072 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 1 year old female cat(no children) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 13:46:22 PM »
Presumably this is sorted now so will move, if there's any updates please pm me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Re: 1 year old female cat(no children)
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 13:45:56 PM »
We have found a possible home for Boo. Just seeing if she will eventually get on with resident cat and dog. Loads of hissing, but that is expected. Boo and the dog just ignoring each other from start.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »
Boo has been microchipped and had her last vaccination. She is ready to go to a home with no children.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 19:25:10 PM »
Sutures have been removed. Boo is making a good recovery. She is starting to climb on our laps to get attention.

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 23:21:42 PM »
It sounds as if she's really starting to come out of her shell, hope she finds the right home soon  :Luv:

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2009, 07:39:52 AM »
Boo has been to the vet. She has now been neutered and had her first vaccine. She is already playing again.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 04:51:25 AM »
I caught "shy" little Boo who never sets a foot out of my husbands office, out in the garden yesterday, where she nearly killed a pigeon. The only thing that saved the pigeon was the fact that she wore a bell. She is obviously not happy chasing and eating insects anymore.

She will need a home with a garden and an owner with a strong stomach to deal with possible real future trophies.

Hope there is a future owner that can cope with a budding huntress.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 04:53:30 AM by Mouse2 »

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: 1 year old female indoor cat(no children)
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 17:13:03 PM »
 :Luv: She is beautiful, hope she gets the lovely peaceful home she deserves xx
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
Re: 1 year old female indoor cat(no children)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 17:11:20 PM »
1 year old Boo.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 17:11:46 PM by Mouse2 »

Offline Mouse2

• Adult Cat
1 year old female cat(no children) (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 16:29:53 PM »
Boo is a 1 year old female cat that grew up in a 5th floor flat with a toddler that was allowed to terrorize her. She needs a quiet home with no children.

West London(HAWS). Will travel further for the right home. New owner will need home check from any respectable cat rescue centre.

Boo is a white and black female cat with silky soft semi-long hair. She is on the small side. I have not taken her to the vet yet, because after 4 weeks she has just started coming out of her shell.(Will make sure she is neutered and vacc) she loves a chin rub and she enjoys playing with her toys. She is a real indoor cat with no interest of the outside world. She is a bit timid in the beginning, so new owner must let her hide until she feels safe. She loves chasing laser lights and insects like flies and moths. She supplements her diet by eating all her "kills"

We took in Boo because she was such a desperate case. I am due in August, so we will need to find her a new home before our baby arrives.

She is OK with occasional child visitors, as long as she can hide and when she does come out, they must not touch her or stare at her. She will hiss and attempt to bite and scratch all small hands that comes to close to her body. She will also not allow any big hands that smell of child near her. She is terrified of children.

News hot off the press added: 5 July 2009
I caught "shy" little Boo who never sets a foot out of my husbands office, out in the garden yesterday, where she nearly killed a pigeon. The only thing that saved the pigeon was the fact that she wore a bell. She is obviously not happy chasing and eating insects anymore.

She will need a home with a garden and an owner with a strong stomach to deal with possible real future trophies.

Let me know if you can cope with a budding huntress.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 13:46:56 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat