Author Topic: FOUND, tortie mum and kittens  (Read 3858 times)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
Re: FOUND, tortie mum and kittens
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 18:42:57 PM »
Aw bless she is beautiful!  :Luv:

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 14:48:43 PM »
what a lovely girl!

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 14:44:57 PM »
Thanks, have just had a look.  She's not there.  I think she must have been chucked out when they found she was pregnant.

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 19:31:57 PM »
Have you checked the National Pet Register list for the west Midlands .... she may be listed:  http://www.nationalpetregister.org/missing-cats/West-Midlands.php
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline Bren22

• Adult Cat
  • Slave to: Carrie, Harvey & Jess & fostermum for CCG and all my lovely pets on the bridge
FOUND, tortie mum and kittens
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2009, 14:40:22 PM »
 :scared:  I'm currently fostering (on behalf of Covcats) a Tortie mum and her four gorgeous kittens who were found three weeks ago in a garage in the Exhall district of Coventry.  The kittens are now 6 weeks old and homes have been found for all of them.  However, the mum has obviously been a loved pet in the past as she is quite fond of human company and I think once she doesn't need to look after the kittens she'll be a very affectionate girl. At present she's a bit preoccupied and all of a tizzy trying to keep track of the four furrballs.  If anyone in the area knows of a cat who is missing please get in touch.   Once the kits are rehomed she will be spayed and hopefully rehomed.

Link to CatChat