Author Topic: Molly - a kitten with a terrible start needing a lot of love - Blackpool  (Read 8871 times)

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
Jack,  I have PMed you x

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
She can come and live with me and my lot,   PM me with the details and I will sort  :Luv2:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
OMG how awful.  Poor little thing.  Molly sounds absolutely adorable :luv2:

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Poor baby. If I ever got hold of someone that harmed an animal, I would kill them - and I mean it  >:( - scum  >:(

Les hope she gets the loving home she so deserves  :Luv2:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline lisa281

• Senior Cat
yes some people can be so cruel  :censored: loving home for her here if needed rosie and portia would love her to play with :Luv2:

Myspace Glitter Graphics
RIP BABY PORTIA - APR-JUL 09 xxxx

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
People never cease to amaze me >:( how can anyone be so cruel to a poor little babe like that is beyound comprehension :censored: and yet she,s still willing to trust :Luv:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
Oh for gods sake  >:( what goes on in some people's heads? How unspeakabley cruel, it makes me so angry  >:( Bless her though, she looks so cute and peaceful in that tissue box.  :Luv:

Offline lisa281

• Senior Cat
 aww poor kitty she is lovely :Luv: :Luv:
I have pm'd you jackspratt  :)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 14:23:45 PM by lisa281 »

Myspace Glitter Graphics
RIP BABY PORTIA - APR-JUL 09 xxxx

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
 :'( poor little thing, how can people be so cruel
hope she soon gets the love she deserves
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Molly - a kitten with a terrible start needing a lot of love - Blackpool
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »
Had to post this girl on here. She is ten weeks old and was found in a box with her legs tied together covered in her own faeces. She also had urine burns all the way up her back legs.

Despite this appalling treatment, Molly is loving to the max - she demands attention. She loves sitting on peoples shoulders to be close to them. If you can offer her a home, please contact me.

*Molly is currently on antibiotics as she has the runs. Obviously, while this is happening she will be monitored to ensure she gets back to full health.*

« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 11:56:11 AM by JackSpratt »

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Link to CatChat