Author Topic: Brave little soul  (Read 35154 times)

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
Re: Brave little soul
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2009, 19:04:23 PM »
I know, I wish I could but I don't think it's going to happen until we finally get around to buying a place.  Either that or my fertility treatment doesn't work lol.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2009, 18:53:35 PM »
Occasionally, just occasionally, I find myself wondering if Blip would get on with a particular puddy

I find myself wondering that about Samson too.  The rescue said he doesn't like other cats but I think he just didn't like being cooped up in a pen with them.  They didn't fight or anything, Samson was just grumpy.

Jane you should get one of the Kent City Rollers   :Luv2:  as you are only down the road we can go and pick them up at the same time  :naughty:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • Slave to: Daisy, Polly Lollypop Legs, Harry, Rosie Growler, Teabag, Gracie Dirty Face, Ruby Red Drawers, Picalli Polkadot Pants, Junior Officer Ripley, Kenny Kitten, Millie The Milster
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2009, 18:46:19 PM »
Oh I am sorry,  I promise to keep you up to date on Ripley Posh Paws and post loads and loads of photos,  you can always visit him  :Luv2:

Offline LadyJane

• Hero Cat
  • Samson xx
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2009, 17:23:44 PM »
Occasionally, just occasionally, I find myself wondering if Blip would get on with a particular puddy

I find myself wondering that about Samson too.  The rescue said he doesn't like other cats but I think he just didn't like being cooped up in a pen with them.  They didn't fight or anything, Samson was just grumpy.

http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,26287.0.html

Playing on the bridge - Sooty, Misty, Tim, Tom, Ebony and Pepsi - I miss you all and think of you often

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #82 on: July 16, 2009, 17:09:22 PM »
:evillaugh:  :hug: :hug:  Am sooooo Jellus!   :Luv2:

Me too.  Occasionally, just occasionally, I find myself wondering if Blip would get on with a particular puddy: Ripley Posh Paws was one of those  :Luv2:
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #81 on: July 16, 2009, 16:28:41 PM »
 :evillaugh:  :hug: :hug:  Am sooooo Jellus!   :Luv2:

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #80 on: July 16, 2009, 12:23:26 PM »
Ripley  is coming to live with me    :yayyy:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #79 on: July 16, 2009, 12:12:50 PM »
OO! This is exciting...wondering whats happening here!  :evillaugh: :rofl: ;D ;D ;D

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2009, 13:05:13 PM »
How is JO Ripley today ?,  anymore pics  :Luv2:

Hello Junior Officer Ripley here, I am feeling just fine but I am bored, Minimopsical is sleeping and Mumty been so busy I dont see her for minutes on end  :rofl: we had a birdie brought here last night she was much bigger than me honestly she was a giant one, a pigeon called Petunia, I can tell you it woz scary looking at a bird that was bigger than me, anyows poor Petunia went to vet this morning, so I wont be seeing her again.
Will ask Mumty about pics when shes not so busy.
Bye for now
love
J.O.Ripley

JO Ripley,  you need to find some other cats to play with, Minimopsical needs her sleep,    I know of two little girls that would be more than happy to play 24/7 !   :Luv2:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • www.pawsinncatrescue.co.uk
    • Paws Inn Website rehoming page
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2009, 12:40:03 PM »

Hello Junior Officer Ripley here, I am feeling just fine but I am bored, Minimopsical is sleeping and Mumty been so busy I dont see her for minutes on end  :rofl: we had a birdie brought here last night she was much bigger than me honestly she was a giant one, a pigeon called Petunia, I can tell you it woz scary looking at a bird that was bigger than me, anyows poor Petunia went to vet this morning, so I wont be seeing her again.
Will ask Mumty about pics when shes not so busy.
Bye for now
love
J.O.Ripley

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2009, 10:56:14 AM »

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #75 on: July 13, 2009, 16:33:17 PM »
Is JOR going to up for adoption ??  :Luv2:

Naturally, he is big enough to have his vaccinations now and will get the grand order of the boot as soon as a wonderful home comes up; hes not on website as I just havent got time to put all the cats on,in fact many are homed without ever being featured.

Ello Unkle Paddyyyyyyyyy J.O.Ripley ere,tiz sooo gud to ere from you, I iz not sure but I finks humans like to be led a merry dance, poor Tess bet she didnt like swims in lock, I know I ad swim in sink when me trousers got dirty an it woz no nice at all, infact it woz so orrible I avent stolen fud since  :rofl:
Mumty az bin much too busy to get camera out but she said she will try later in week, she iz aving rest now, just giv us our fud and worn outz anyows wen camra cums out I will smile for it so youz can see ow beautiful mez mouf iz now.
Sendin zose big  :hug: :hug: for youz and Aunty Suepoo

love
J.O.Ripley

Offline Daisymac

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2009, 15:38:35 PM »
Is JOR going to up for adoption ??  :Luv2:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2009, 15:26:58 PM »
 :shify:Allo Joonyur Offussur Ripley of der Scrumpshuss Tum!  Unkel Paddy here.  :wow:  Me meowmy an me Daddy 'ave bin away but I is back onna pooter now.  I'se bin leeding dem der merry dance, I 'as.  But I'se rite pleezed dey is back.  I knows I 'ad me aunty Lynn ter luk arftur me, but I do like 'avin me meowmy an me Daddy, an'dey's bin feedin me rite gud 'cos I finks dey is giltee wot dey went aways wivowt me.   :-:  tess sez she dun see squiggles an adda swim inna lock.  Dunno how yer swims inna lock.  Dey got no water ave dey now?  I dunno.  Dogs.  I not favum dem out yet awhiles.   :Dont know:

Anyways, I opes yoo is dooin well, an dat yoo is getting rite biggerer now.  Has been a week or two since I did see yer photie-graff but I finks wot yoo be lukkin rite shplendid.  I knows me meowmy will be poppin by ter gives yoo der Nom Nom Nom.  I sendin yoo der gentle Ppppffffpppptttt too.  I'se hopin wot Monica and Wilma is gettin on like wot dey yoosed too.  I knows Wilma's nawt too shoor, but I says gives it time.  Wimmins is funny like dat.   :agree:

I sees yer latur.  Okay?  Bye fer now. 

Unkel Paddy xxx  :shify:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2009, 10:01:43 AM »
glad to hear little JOR is doing well  :hug:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2009, 19:38:45 PM »
Aw thanks for that T....nice to know that everything cat wise at your end is A okay!  :Luv: :hug: :hug:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2009, 19:30:48 PM »
Ripley is doing fine thanks Ruth, mouth great,gaining weight and becoming cheekier by the day.
Monica also doing fine, we released her this morning.
All cats well just dont have time to post much these days.

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2009, 16:55:45 PM »
Just wondering how Riley is doing? ...and Monica and you TT?  :shify: :Luv: :hug:

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2009, 19:17:57 PM »
He's such an adorable babe, so pleased to see he's coming on leaps and bounds  ;D :Luv2:

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2009, 19:10:36 PM »
OH how gorgeous is he  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: - he looks full of beans and mischeif  :sneaky:

A Meow Massages your heart.

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »
Tum-ti-tum-ti-tum!   Morning, Junior Officer Ripley of the Scrumptious Tum - Adventurer Extraordinaire!!   ;D   So pleased you had a game of footyball and a kiss from Miss Minimopsical.  :wow:

And so you're growing out of the teensy bed - that's fast seeing as how you're almost only just up to your 7 week birthday (I think?).  Must be all that good lovin from Aunty T.  Making you big and strong, and able to climb things.   :Luv:  What you up to today then?  Paddy says he isn't coming anywhere near me today (and ergo, the computer) as his Daddy gave him the old waggley finger for  stalking  a baby blackbird, and so he's sulking, but he whispered that he hopes you have another lovely day, with lots of fun and nice tings to eat.  ;)

Playful tummy rubs to you, young man.  xx

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
Ooooo, a kiss from Minimopsical! :) Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, Junior Officer Ripley. ;)

And a  :hug: for your wonderful hooman lady. ;)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2009, 08:03:25 AM »
You look much better, little fella: it's good to see you climbing your cat tree.

I'm glad your lip is healing nicely: soon you'll just have a blip, that's all.  It will make you very special.

Love

Aunty Blip

A Blip is wunderful fing to ave  :Luv:

Unkle Paddyyyyyyyyy Ayes ate all mez breakkyfast and I az climbed mez scratching post lots of times, I az even ad a game of footyball and a kiss from Miss Minimopsical so itz a gud day so far. Fink zat  mez bed is shrinking, mumty made zese speeshul tiny beds for bottlefeds anz wen I got ere there woz loads of room for me and nowz itz gettin bit cramped so I will ave to put requueezition in for bigga bed eiver zat or kip on zee floor :rofl:
Opes youz az luverly day in ze gardin anz lots of gud fud to Nom Nom Nom
lots of love anz zee  :hug:
Junior Officer Ripley x

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2009, 07:27:48 AM »
Aww, lovely pics.
Please spay your cat

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 07:16:11 AM »
 :shify:  Gud mornin Jooneeur Offussur Ripley!  ;D  Dis yer Unkel Paddy 'ere.  Boy - I'se bin lookin at yoo on yer scratchin' post an yoo bin climbin' rite high int yoo?  Yoo's obveeussly der rite brave kittenkat.  A rite lil' rufty-tufty!   An yoo is a 'ansum lil man too.  Yoo dun rite lookin owt fer Miss Minimospical too - she be rite gud for suzzlin wiff, wen yoo is all tuckered owt after a big climbin' seshun.  I 'opes yoo has der nice gud brekfust dis mornin, an lotsa games ter play after.  Bye fer now.

Unkel Paddy  xx    :shify:

And Nom Nom Nom from Aunty Suepoo.   :wow:  :Luv2: 

Offline Baggy

• Hero Cat
« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2009, 20:32:20 PM »
:Luv2:  :Luv:
Ripley, you're just so scrummy!

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 10:50:19 AM »
Oh wow! You are clearly in your element....looks like you are climbing the Eifel Tower!  :wow:

Big cuddles and kisses and head rubs coming your way~~~~~  :cuddle: :cuddle: :cuddle:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 10:50:42 AM by Bazsmum »

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #59 on: June 24, 2009, 10:36:09 AM »
Oh - oh - oh!   What a treat!!!   ;D ;D

Just look at Junior Officer Ripley go!   He's right good on that cat tree - Ace Explorer Kitty Pedro would be extremely pleased.   :Luv:

That little Scrumptious Tum is just perfect as it is, and me and The Padmeister both think that Junior Officer Ripley is a very handsome little feller indeed  :cuddle: 

Ooooh - I'm in heaven seeing this little chap look so happy, and active.  Nom Nom Nom!!!  :Luv2:

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #58 on: June 24, 2009, 10:05:20 AM »
Yeahh! Get that scratchpost, Officer Ripley!  :) :)

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #57 on: June 24, 2009, 09:52:14 AM »
You look much better, little fella: it's good to see you climbing your cat tree.

I'm glad your lip is healing nicely: soon you'll just have a blip, that's all.  It will make you very special.

Love

Aunty Blip
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #56 on: June 24, 2009, 09:40:14 AM »
And eres a few more, as youz can see I ave put on sum weight an mez mouf is lookin much betta, in mez J O Ripley 1 pic youz can see mez missin lip, but I finks I am still ansome, mind you got to slim down zis scrupmtious tum a bit so I will keep doing mez exercises
love
Junior Officer Ripley x

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 09:35:46 AM »
 :good morning 2:
I feel Gud da da da, so I fout you would like to see mez latest pics taken zis morning

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2009, 09:49:12 AM »
Oh a kiss from Miss Mini, you are very honoured Ripley...She must know how very special you are!  :Luv2:

Glad you are eating your food, and to be such a young one and being impeccable in the tray!  :wow:

Mumpty deserves a lovely little boy like you, you have a hard act to follow but you are taking everything in your stride!

We are all very proud of you Ripley!  :catlove2: :cat rub: :blow kiss:

Offline Janeyk

• Board Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2009, 09:38:22 AM »
 :wow:  well done little Ripley!
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2009, 09:01:58 AM »
 :good morning 2: Junior Officer Ripley here, I feel Gud da da da da soo Gud oops dont knows anymore of zee words. But Minimopsical az kissed me zis morning, I am in  :Luv: wiz her. i am eating all mez fud and mez toilet habits are impeccable and mez mouf feels much betta, Mumty very proud of mez.

Offline Desley (booktigger)

• Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Molly, my wonderful babe
  • Slave to: Lucy
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 07:41:15 AM »
Aww, glad to hear he is doing well
Please spay your cat

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 06:54:17 AM »
Tum-ti-tum.  Morning Junior Officer Ripley of the Scrumptious Tum!  ;D  Hope you're enjoying life in the big pen, and that you've been getting to know Miss Minimopsical.  She's very special and will show you all about what's what.   :)

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2009, 18:09:51 PM »
Oh brill, a new student for Miss Mini!  :Luv: :hug:

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 16:23:45 PM »
Oh Teresa that's fab - so now he'll have company and Miss Minimopsical can keep a better eye on him.  ;D  Nom nom  nom!!  :wow:

Offline Teresa Pawcats

• Royal Cat
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 16:20:56 PM »
Ripley is doing fine and has now been given a bigger Pen complete with his scratching post in the kitchen where Minimopsical can keep her eye on him but not yet touch.

Link to CatChat