Author Topic: Have i been conned?  (Read 4598 times)

Offline blackcat

• Moderating/Auction Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Home of Smidgen, Sebastian and Billy.
Re: Have i been conned?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 21:59:35 PM »
It certainly seems a rather odd 'memory lapse', though moving house can be fairly disruptive, so maybe she has not realised how much time has passed ... :scared:

I think I would be onto BT.com to see if she has a new phone number. Unless her name is Smith, it should not be too hard to track here down ...

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
Have i been conned?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 21:29:52 PM »
Several weeks ago (7 ) a lady that knows Phil at the rescue was forced to leave her family home because of threats from next door neighbours, they also threatened her cats ( 9 of them ) fearful more for the cats then herself she asked if we could board her cats until she got sorted, 7 of the cats are under 5 yrs old and 2 are 12 yrs old,the younger ones tend to pick on the 2 older ones so i was asked if i could board the 2 older ones for a couple of days till she was sorted,so home to my spare room came Spooks and Muppet, 2 beautiful but very confused  cats, The house she was going to rent was due to come empty within the week,that was in march but the tennants who were due to move out hit a snag with their new accommodation so 1 week became 3 weeks  its now the end of April and i still have the cats, they have been in my spare room now for almost 8 weeks, during the last week i have opened the door so they have different scenery and are able to get more exercise as they are both begining to put a bit of weight on,they get on fabulous with mine and sometimes its like a mad house with cats flying up and down the stairs playing chase,the only thing they havent done is be allowed outside, i have just found out today that she fetched the other cats from the rescue on Mon night and she was supposed to be ringing me to arrange collection of Spooks and Muppet, up to date i have not had any contact from her, she did used to send food / litter etc every week but ive not had any now for 2 weeks,and we dont know her new address or phone no.                                                                                                                           DO YOU THINK IVE BEEN CONNED :doh: :doh:
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat