Author Topic: FREEDOM!!!  (Read 1302 times)

Offline Bonkers Mad!!!

• Distinguished Cat
  • Slave to: Lupus, Jack, Fat Andy, Milky,Shenzy, Ollie, Teddy bear, Jemima Spider, Socks, Sam, Merlin, Mouse and Smudge
FREEDOM!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 21:33:51 PM »
well, for an hour anyway  :evillaugh:

i let Merlin into the garden today.  he ran 100ft to my apple tree and then stopped dead.  he looked around to see where i was and to check whether i was going to grab him and take him in and then he very gingerly explored the last 30ft.  Ollie, Sam, Fat Andy, Dennis and Ted all watched him as if he was a noobie (which he is, to the garden  :evillaugh:).  he was a little confused by a butterfly but after watching Fat Andy play for a bit he got the hang of it.  he didnt try to jump the fence at all but he did have a nosey around the back end of next doors garden (they have fenced off the last 30ft and given the area to the foxes), it's like a jungle gym for my cats, they growl at the fox if he shows his face and he always backs off  :evillaugh:.  my only worry is that Merlin shows absolutely no fear of being outside whereas Little Mouse hides behind the washing machine the whole time the back door is open.
In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods;  they have not forgotten this  - Terry Pratchett

Link to CatChat