Author Topic: Mojo Beautiful Tabby Boy  (Read 9867 times)

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
Re: Mojo Beautiful Tabby Boy
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2009, 01:07:21 AM »
 :wish:

Offline zoe (tiggy + pipins mum)

• Hero Cat
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2009, 21:50:27 PM »
Got me wondering aswell

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2009, 20:36:31 PM »
 :shify: Hmmmm.....I wonder...... :shify:

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Debsymiller (Rufus' mum)

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
  • RIP Layla and Rufus- love you forever xxx
    • East Surrey Cats Protection
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2009, 20:19:27 PM »
Leigh, I have sent you an important e mail and PM....

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Debs x

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 11:16:59 AM »
Have you tried petal cleanse on your kitties. http://www.bio-life.co.uk/

When I was a baby I was allergic to the cats ... our doctor suggested removal of feather pillows, feather duvet, carpets and cats  :shocked:  My mother's response was ... "She'll grow out of it ... the cat's are staying"

Needless to say ... I did grow out of it and cat's have always been in my life.  I also learnt my place in the hierachy very early on it life (the cat's came before me!  :rofl: )
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 09:32:44 AM »
Hi, sorry that got me looking at photo's of Mojo as a kitten!  :Luv:

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »
So sorry you've had to make this difficult decision, I hope you find lovely homes for all 3 puds.
Mojo has a real look of Rufus, my special boy who passed away 6 weeks ago and I think that's what drawn me to him. I think he would fit in perfectly here and Jasper would love another young boy to rough and tumble with but we all have our limits and we have always said we are a 3 cat household. I genuinely hope he finds someone lovely to give him a great home but of course will keep mentioning him around the house in subtle conversation (or not so subtle  :evillaugh:)

Hi, I thought exactly the same, Mojo when he was a kitten looked identical to your photo of Rufus, so sorry he passed recently  :'(

It was always the same here too, we were always a two cat household... then a three, (oops)  :evillaugh: But I don't think we could have ever stretched past three either. I don't know how those lot with 3+ do it!!!!

Leigh x

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 19:50:27 PM »
So sorry you've had to make this difficult decision, I hope you find lovely homes for all 3 puds.
Mojo has a real look of Rufus, my special boy who passed away 6 weeks ago and I think that's what drawn me to him. I think he would fit in perfectly here and Jasper would love another young boy to rough and tumble with but we all have our limits and we have always said we are a 3 cat household. I genuinely hope he finds someone lovely to give him a great home but of course will keep mentioning him around the house in subtle conversation (or not so subtle  :evillaugh:)

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 18:36:38 PM »
He's just lovely. I sooooo want to home him, just something about him that has REALLY caught my eye but OH is adament we are a 3 cat household. I hope he finds a lovely home soon. Can I ask why he's being rehomed? Is he microchipped? Vaccinated? Would be good to get a bit more info to help find him a home. I love him

Hi sorry no he is not microchipped or vaccinated but we will be doing that before he is rehomed, as we will be doing it x3 and they are due flea-ing and worming this month, (damn credit crunch!  :evillaugh:)

As for the reason why, well I will just post what I did for my Dylan and Smudge thread... running out of tissues!  :'(

Our baby is allergic  :(  He also has very bad eczema which is just made worse with the irritation. He has lived with it for 9 months now bless him, more for our sake really which is me being a selfish Mummy   :-[ But I just kept putting it to the back of my mind, thinking it will go away. But then a few weeks ago our doctor said it is starting to affect his breathing now and asthma could be a possibility???!!! There is a lot in Daddy's family with eczema, asthma and cat/dog allergies. These problems have recently got worse as he is starting to learn how to crawl and spends most of his time rolling around the floor and playing with cat hair!   :naughty:

We have tried all sorts, antihistamines, steroids etc As well as separating Kitty's and baby. Our poor cats used to have the run of the house, sleep on our beds and enjoy the peace and quiet of our very peaceful house... which has of course now changed dramatically! They now deserve a forever home where they will be pampered all day everyday.

Sorry to go on and on but I feel I need to explain myself as I am still finding it very hard to think that soon I won't have these beautiful boys in my life, sorry getting all dramatic and girly now!!!   :'(

Leigh x

P.S Thanks for all your comments peeps, he is a stunner, inside and out  :Luv:

Offline Tiggy's Mum

• Save a life draw/Commercial Assistant/Moderating Staff
  • Royal Cat
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 18:34:15 PM »
Could you work on the OH Debsy?  He's a stunner isn't he, he sounds exactly like Riley and if I could afford another cat I'd apply to adopt him like a shot  :Luv2:

• Cat Rescue
  • Hero Cat
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 18:15:00 PM »
He's just lovely. I sooooo want to home him, just something about him that has REALLY caught my eye but OH is adament we are a 3 cat household. I hope he finds a lovely home soon. Can I ask why he's being rehomed? Is he microchipped? Vaccinated? Would be good to get a bit more info to help find him a home. I love him

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 18:06:48 PM »
Why thank you West, but I am a girl?!  :evillaugh:

Hee, hee, hee!  :wow:

Offline Bazsmum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Bazzy Bazilla
    • The Animal Rescue Site
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 11:29:31 AM »
Ahhh....he's lovely!  :Luv:

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »
 :Luv2: :Luv:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 10:29:23 AM »

AWWW Bless  :Luv:

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Mojo

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 09:42:24 AM »

Add Glitter to Pictures

R.I.P My beautiful Mango xx 13/05/2006 - 01/11/2009

Offline Liz

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Here come the boys!!!!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 09:35:15 AM »
I am in  :Luv2: what a gorgeous boy :Luv:
Liz and the Clan Cats and Dogs

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 09:26:38 AM »
Would help if I posted photo's!  :doh:

OMG OMG I am in love  :Luv: :Luv: :Luv: :Luv:
My kinda kitty xxxxxxx

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 09:23:01 AM »
Would help if I posted photo's!  :doh:

Offline west0405

• Senior Cat
Mojo Beautiful Tabby Boy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 09:14:17 AM »
Following on from previous post about Dylan and Smudge. Staying with us in Rugby till his new forever home can be found.  :Luv:

Thanks,
Leigh x

Mojo:
Two year old tabby neutered male. Gorgeous boy with lovely markings and spotty tummy. Mad as a hatter and always loves being the centre of attention. Would suit a home with maybe cats of a similar energy as can be a bit boisterous sometimes. Definitely a lap cat, will meow at the bedroom door in the morning for a cuddle and likes to sleep draped over you, taking up most of the sofa! Mainly an indoor cat but still likes having access to the garden. A little timid of strangers and loud noises, also has an irrational fear of moving wheelie bins!! Beautiful boy who craves affection like a dog and will follow you around the house like one, being rehomed through no fault of his own.

Link to CatChat