Author Topic: please ,please press paws for us  (Read 8622 times)

Offline Sam (Fussy_Furball)

• Marketing/Lost&Found/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Foxy (RIP), Zephyr (RIP), Rosina (RIP) & Oliver
Re: please ,please press paws for us
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2007, 19:47:06 PM »
Woo Hoo   congratulations :)
In ancient times cats were worshiped as gods; they have not forgotten this.

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2007, 19:38:35 PM »
WE HAD OUR OFFER ACCEPTED  ;D THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH YOUR CROSSED PAWS WORKED AGAIN
we had to up are offer by anouther five hundred quid but it was finally accepted ( it had been going on scince mon so we are relieved) just hope our mortgage goes through alright now i,m sure it will but we wont find out till mon so cross your paws again you lucky lot  ;)

THANKYOU X

Offline Ellie

• Super Cat
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2007, 19:31:39 PM »
Fingers crossed  :luck:

Offline Gillian Harvey

• Cat Rescue
  • Royal Cat
  • Sam RIP
    • Scruffy Joe's Cat Grooming & Cat Sitting
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2007, 19:22:45 PM »
Good luck Cosmic! - been there a few times so I know what its like - hope your offer has been accepted now  :luck:

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 09:54:09 AM »
rosella..um yes unfortunately it would appear so  :'(

Dh is currently in process of changing jobs as he got sick to the back teeth being mucked around by present company lately...they were so sure he was going to be off to uae they put someone else in his position so he could learn the job before dh left...of course it would appear that we could be waiting long enough till he's needed out there (dont ask me, its complicated company stuff) and meantime he feels he's totally under utelised and getting no job satisfaction what so ever and its not viable to now demote the other guy  >:( and give dh his proper job back..of course he says he wouldnt take it now anyway but he spend a few years doing such a fantastic job and many a high ranking client (from big oil companys) still contacting dh and requesting they deal with him and complaining that the new guy is waste of time and they are now not satisfied with the service being provided by dh company of work.. so of course he's put in a tricky situation of still wanting to go an extra length for the clients and he still is loyal to current company but of course the other bloke in his old postiion feels he now knows best etc and is very threatened by dh and wont accept advise etc !   Long and short of it is hubby just not happy now and he's been offered a job from one of that high ranking clients from another company LOL...poached i guess !!  we're just waiting to hear what type of package new company are going to offer before finalising details etc.

so yep reckon your stuck with me and im stuck with oh so not sunny ne scotland LOL

Offline Sue P (Paddysmum)

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Paddy's Mum (Ginger Imposter) [Nov 90- April '11]
  • Slave to: Moray & Malt + my beautiful lost babies - Barley, Mac, Ross, and Tinks RIP babies.
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 08:16:24 AM »
Fingers crossed Cosmic - may the stars be favourable.....   ;) ;D

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 07:53:37 AM »
Good luck. I know how it feels waiting to see of your offer has been accepted. :waiting:
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline Rosella moggy

• Fundraising/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Popeye & Elsa
  • Slave to: Noni Baroni, Dinah, Ruby, Groucho, Bobby. Popeye & Elsa
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 23:07:56 PM »
I think our only option is going to be to build but finding a decent plot around where we want is going to be a nightmare for us. 

Does that mean we're aren't going to lose you to the middle East after all Lynn?

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 21:44:28 PM »
i was going to wach it but like the sixth sence wi colin fry its brill

and anyway it was paris this week and i deffo cant afford  o parie  :rofl:  especially when im strugglin in barnsley  :rofl:

Offline Lyn-Su

• Senior Cat
  • Fearne
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 20:46:21 PM »
Ooh fingers and paws crossed here!

I know it sounds stupid, but try and relax, stress is not good for you, and if our house buying is anything to go buy, it was the solicitors that were more stressfull than the bidding, but I really hope it goes well for you.

If it doesn't, call Channel 4 and get Kirsty & Phil to find something! (Can you tell I'm watching relocation, relocation  :rofl:)

:luck:

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 20:37:35 PM »
 :rofl: i will let u know

i put the 1st offer in yestoday aft and i was up all night with stomach pain and hes doing the same again making us wait till tomorrow  >:(
so ill be up again tonight no dout

thankyou all i hope your crossed paws work x

Offline Team Svartalfheims

• Super Cat
  • Minxy Moo
    • Svartalfheim's Norwegian Forest Cats
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 20:31:18 PM »
I have got my paws crossed for you. My mummy and daddy are trying to find a house at the moment so mummy said she is thinking of you.

Lots of love
Bilbo xxx

P.S: Can you tell us in the morning if there's any news as it's quite difficult to walk with my paws crossed.
You can visit my cats at http://www.svartalfheim.co.uk 

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 20:13:01 PM »
Paws crossed for you  ;D

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 19:49:53 PM »
we live in barnsley  in south yorks in a nice house wi on-suite downstaires loo and playroom , rooms are all big

but were not making much more than we bought it for . I am not working having 2 tiny tots but mi hubby is a engineer works all hours and goes to night school 3 times a wk untill 10pm doing an electricians course

we are moving as we are struggling here with the bills and the mortgage , we are managing but cant aford treats or holidays or to go out (ant been out wi hubby in 2 yrs , how sad is that ) and we want to enjoy these things while the children are little not when we retire
i have applied for loads of jobs but not more than 20 hours as i will only leave the children wi mi mum and mum in law

the house we have offered on is still detached and has 3 bed but needs loads of work but the back garden is great for the girls and the cats ( i want to make a cat run for mango )

if we get it, next yr we might have a little hol  :)

we could stay here but be forever skint , its hard downsizing but we have to cut our cloth to our meens  ;)

Offline CurlyCatz

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • "Cody"
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 19:38:36 PM »
fingers crossed for you X

where do you live, house prices around aberdeen are getting between 20-30+ % above the asking price  :(

so for a medium sized 4 bed house (newish build) we'd be expecting to pay around 220 - 270+ ish K...and that would be more rooms but not a huge amount more square metres of living space than what we have already, I think our only option is going to be to build but finding a decent plot around where we want is going to be a nightmare for us. 

Offline COSMIC CREEPERS

• Distinguished Cat
please ,please press paws for us
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 19:04:29 PM »
please press paws for us

we have sold our lovely new  house ( we have been here 4 yrs but we would love a bigger garden we are sacreficing a new house with a small garden )

we have found a house , it is not a big house it is detached 3 bed  but the back garden is massive we really want it but have had one offer rejected and if we have this offer rejected then we cant afford to push to the full asking price  :'(

we put the offer in at tea time today and havnt herd anything so please please press paws  :doh:
i will be up wi stomach ach all night again  :-[ :(

Link to CatChat