Author Topic: Douglas & Nina - 6 yr old brother & sister - Ely, Cambs (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1839 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me   :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Re: Douglas & Nina - 6 yr old brother & sister - Ely, Cambs
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 22:25:30 PM »
I'll have to ask the relevant fosterer to get some pics of these two as I've been given none as yet.

Somewhere there *HAS* to be the purrfect home for this furry twosome; they've been with us for four months now and it's just such a shame to see them being passed by.

Offline MrsR

• Honorary Cat
  • RIP Sylvester, Sofa & Bunty - my furbabies x
Re: Douglas & Nina - 6 yr old brother & sister - Ely, Cambs
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 15:00:25 PM »
Any photos of these two ?  So sad when cats get overlooked isn't it   :'(

Offline Reynard

• Super Cat
  • Pearl & Poppy
    • Post 14 Digital Motorsport Photography
Douglas & Nina - 6 yr old brother & sister - Ely, Cambs (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 00:05:46 AM »
These two cats are currently in our care (Ely CP) and have been looking for a home for a fair while now. As the branch's website and internet bod, I've been asked to put an appeal for a home on Purrs as they're always being overlooked.

Douglas (ginger) and Nina (tortie) are brother and sister and we'd like them to stay together. They can be a little shy at first, but once they get to know you they become friendly and confident. This pair need a special and understanding home since they both have a chronic allergy problem that requires regular medication in the form of injections (which Ely CP will pay for) to keep things on an even keel.

We don't often home significantly out-of-area, but if the right home can be found for this pair, we'd be prepared to travel and / or see if we can get a Purrs Relay sorted.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I'll pass on the relevant contact details.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:41:17 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat