Author Topic: Can anyone help a cat in Goole (East Yorkshire)? (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1695 times)

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Re: Can anyone help a cat in Goole (East Yorkshire)? (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 14:15:28 PM »
Just looked on the map and its about 2 hours away from me. There would be a problem if the cat didnt get along with others or kids for me.

Any more details on the cat, that would be a start.

All I can suggest is that the poster can hold onto the cat untill something is sorted with a rescue.

Thanks for considering him, CC.  I've already suggested to the poster that he takes the cat in for a day or so while he contacts local rescues and I've given him a link to the rescues in East Yorkshire.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:29:37 AM by Janeyk »
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
Re: Can anyone help a cat in Goole (East Yorkshire)?
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2009, 14:11:53 PM »
Just looked on the map and its about 2 hours away from me. There would be a problem if the cat didnt get along with others or kids for me.

Any more details on the cat, that would be a start.

All I can suggest is that the poster can hold onto the cat untill something is sorted with a rescue.
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2009, 14:05:02 PM »
It's not a big place my brother lives at Goole
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2009, 14:03:30 PM »
Where about's in Goole exactly?

He doesn't specify - just says Goole.  I thought it was quite a small place?  I can ask if you may know someone who could help, CC?
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Offline CC & The Pussycat Guys & Dolls

• Royal Cat
  • Ollie Bonga
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 14:01:16 PM »
Where about's in Goole exactly?
Just because your out of sight, does not mean your out of mind <3

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Can anyone help a cat in Goole (East Yorkshire)? (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2009, 13:47:38 PM »
On Cat Chat there's a thread called 'Cat in need' in the Rescue & Rehoming section.  Apparently the poster's colleague has chucked his unwanted cat out and the poster is trying to secure the cat's safety.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 10:28:58 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat