Author Topic: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED  (Read 5230 times)

Offline Smudgey

• Distinguished Cat
  • This is my bridge furbabe Smudge
  • Slave to: Abby Zak and Smudge
Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 20:51:46 PM »
Or me Gill
 I would say how can a vet say that without seeing her
it sounds like shes in pain and trying to run away from it or maybe just scared of the sensations shes getting
If she doesn't settle down i would be back on the phone

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 20:48:08 PM »
this doesnt sound normal behavior to me......hope someone with some knowledge can help  :hug: :hug:

Offline bonnielass

• Super Cat
  • my missing babe Wizzy and beloved Snuggs & George
  • Slave to: Scamps/henry/cassie/mika/barney rubble /eddie//cookie monster/billybob/cheeks/jack/misty/Flirty bertie/alfie/polly pipsqueak and Kali
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 20:46:07 PM »
Klai went to be spayed today, when she first came home she was fine, drank a load of water,peed for england and had some dinner, then after a quick look round jumped onto my shoulders then jumped down before i could catch her, now in the last hour she is acting all strange, she is darting about all over, like shes hyper, biting at her side and seems absolutely scared , wont let me touch her and running to the windows and door as if trying to escape, spoke to the vet who said she is sure its because when they are spayed it as a reversal of hormones and she will be fine in the morning, has anyone any experience of this, please help im worried sivck she may have done some damage when she jumped up on my shoulders
When a kittie becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure

Link to CatChat