Author Topic: 2 beautiful grey/white male cats need new homes (Dewsbury area) (SEMI-REHOMED)  (Read 1707 times)

Offline shellkam

• Kitten
My boys have now been rehomed xx
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 16:26:19 PM »
Hi,

My boys have now gone to a new home, the cats action trust in leeds has kindly taken them in for me and will foster them til they find them new homes. It was the hardest thing i have had to do but i didnt have any choice unfortunatley.

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice, it was really appreciated xx
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 16:30:25 PM by shellkam »

Offline wharfevalley catsprotection

• Cat Rescue
  • Distinguished Cat
  • Bobby - looking for a new home
    • Cats Protection Wharfe Valley
Re: 2 beautiful grey/white male cats need new homes (Dewsbury area)
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »
Hey!

It might be worth asking the Dewsbury and Wakefield branch if they would consider a home from home adoption as they could stay with you in the interim, but CP would do the home checks etc.

I have to say from my experience (i'm at Leeds CP), because the branch is quite new, they're very slow to respond to people so I would keep trying and trying - there's nothing like persistance!

Jen x
Visit the cats and kittens looking for homes in the Leeds area at www.cats-wharfevalley.org.uk

Offline Millies mum

• Senior Cat
  • ice baby
Re: 2 beautiful grey/white male cats need new homes (Dewsbury area)
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 13:26:11 PM »
What gorgeous cats they are, good luck in finding them a forever home sending them a  :hug: from my kitty's

Offline shellkam

• Kitten
Re: 2 beautiful grey/white male cats need new homes.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 22:06:51 PM »
Hi there.

Yes im in Dewsbury. I have rung round a few rescue centres and alot of them are full round here  :scared: I wont stop trying til i get them a loving home though  :Luv2:

Offline Kay and Penny

• Auction Staff
  • Honorary Cat
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 19:58:03 PM »
I believe she's in Dewsbury, Mark
Robert A. Heinlein:
How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 19:47:39 PM »
Hi Shelley,

Might be an idea to put the area in the title. Have you asked to go on waiting lists of local rescues such as Cats Protection?
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 19:25:15 PM »
Gorgeous lads - hope a home turns up soon.

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline shellkam

• Kitten
hello everyone,
I have 2 male blue and white cats that need new loving homes.  :hug: They are both brothers and are a yr old, i have had them since kittens but I am having to move into a smaller property and i am unable to take them with me.  :'(

They are beautiful cats and both very loving.  :Luv2: If anyone out there is looking for a companion then look no further, they are adorable cats with loving playful personalities. please get in touch if you feel you could be the one to rehome my 2 boys. i am willing to let them go seperatley or together. If anyone out there can give a home to my 2 boys then please get in touch.

I will post more pictures very soon.

:thanks:

Shelley xx
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 17:11:30 PM by MrsR »

Link to CatChat