Author Topic: Three kittens and their young mum need home. Birmingham. (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2230 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me   :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Three kittens and their young mum need home. Birmingham.
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 19:29:05 PM »
Thanks for the update HK  ;D glad your back together again
Good luck for homing this little family :luck: :luck:

I got an email today from cat chat and you can now link to videos from a cc homing page so you wont have to take stills  ;D

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
  • Victoria, Lucy, Cydric,
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 22:52:27 PM »
The cast is finally off my arm so I can type again. In my last post I notice a sentence which US readers might misinterpret: "would like to find home before fall for them". I meant before I fall in love with them, not before autumn. Silly me  :rofl: Must have been the bang on the head!

They've been neutered; turns out that mum is the only female, all the kittens are male, which surprised me as there were only noticeable "trophies" on one. The kittens are handleable and affectionate: the head-butt me when I go to feed them and happily let me stroke them. Mum, provisional name Lucy, is laid back but still a little wary. Once away from her kittens she would become much more soppy and less protectively defensive. They will all make great pusscats to a deserving home.

Pics will be coming soon. I'm going to film them and take stills from the film. Hopefully, these will go onto CatChat.

Polly and Samantha are starting to show their ages. I'm taking Sam to the vet soon to check for hyperthyroidism because she could eat for England and constantly demands attention. They are both looking a bit thin and scraggy. Polly is a happy cat and both are in love with the famous Fred  :catlove: The curl up with him  :Luv2:

Fred lets me stroke him now and even rolls on his back "inviting" me to tickle his tum  :shify: I haven't dared do this, convinced it's a ploy to attack my hand. He loves being tickled behind the ear. He has developed the strangely endearing habit of standing on an old (broken) tv on his hind legs and peeping underneath my bedroom curtains to see what's going on outside. When he does this I ask him what the weather's like that night  ;D

Victoria is a beautiful as ever. She is especially affectionate when she's hungry and at feeding times when she'll purr loudly while encouraging me to fuss her.

They've really changed.
Fingers crossed for Lucy and her kittens.
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline Millys Mum

• Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2009, 14:14:05 PM »
Well done HK, i hope your arm is better soon  ;D

How are fred, victoria, polly and sam all doing?

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »
Hi sorry not here much - have broken right forearm; fell downstairs; head injury too. On mend. Hard to type one handed  :)

Cats no longer feral. Little ones very tame now and mum getting there fast.

Had lots of help with trays etc while in cast, tho cats impatient and shove noses into tins when being fed. Being 'done' next week while a friend with car and arms on school hols.

Would like to find homes before fall for them.  :Crazy: :hug:
Cats were once gods; they have never forgotten this, nor have the people they own.

Offline JackSpratt

• Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 16:42:53 PM »
HK, are these your feral lodgers? Looking forward to pictures too!

Carrie, Jack,Toby and Parsley ~ Love and miss you all always.x

Offline Gail Bengal Slave

• Moderating Staff
  • Super Cat
  • My Darling Zak
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 16:12:42 PM »
Cant wait for their pics - I am trying to get my Mum to have another cat. Her lad Kash went to the bridge last year.  Think she is worried about him/her being left - but nothing to worry there. and having an older cat illness.

I'll keep reminding her  ;)

A Meow Massages your heart.

Offline Hippykitty

• Super Cat
Three kittens and their young mum need home. Birmingham. (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 14:19:39 PM »
I have three white and tabby kittens approx 4 months old. They are slightly skittish in nature, but will soon calm down in a forever home.  One is male, the other two are believed to be female. They are all being neutered soon.

Their mother is approx 12 months old with the same colouring. She is very shy. Her true nature will emerge when she is away from her kittens.

Pics coming soon.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:39:05 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat