Author Topic: Race against time for nine older cats - St Neots & District (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 1650 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Christine (Blip)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Blip
Cross-posted from CatChat:

We have been dealing with several people losing their homes. We have on our waiting list 9 old cats ranging in age from 8 to 16 years of age who need re-homing by the end of the month. Their owners face the heartbreaking prospect of having their cats put to sleep if new homes are not found. All these cats have been assessed by our vets and are in good health. We are able to offer some assurances with future vet bills in respect of the very old cats. If you are able to offer what will probably be the last home for these cats in their twilight years please contact us urgently as our pens are full and we will not be able to take most of them in before their owners lose their homes. Sadly this is the very real impact of the credit crunch. Most of these cats have lived with other cats and some with dogs. Please phone myself on 01480 391477 or 07966 282005 or Lesley on 07900 257061 if you are able to adopt one of these old timers.

Regards
Dawn
St Neots & District Cats Protection
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 08:26:02 AM by Janeyk »
I'm a member of the British Humanist Association, the national charity supporting and representing people who seek to live good lives without religious or superstitious beliefs http://www.humanism.org.uk/home

Link to CatChat