Author Topic: It's Bad News - UPDATE: Healing Vibes Needed For Misty - RIP 6 April 09  (Read 51087 times)

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: It's Bad News
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:38 AM »
:care: Stu. So sorry to hear this.

Offline Dawn F

• Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: It's Bad News
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »
oh Stuart I am so sorry don't know what to say really  :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Offline Stuart

• Honorary Cat
  • Hamish, Misty, Olivia & Robbie
  • Slave to: none :'(
It's Bad News - UPDATE: Healing Vibes Needed For Misty - RIP 6 April 09
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 11:15:27 AM »
original post http://www.purrsinourhearts.co.uk/index.php/topic,21148.msg373078.html#msg373078

Just recieved a phone call from the vet, it's the Worst news  :'( during the blood test, the lab in Aberdeen found Strange Abnormalities in Misty's Plasma
and had phoned the vet's to see if they could do another kind of test to determine what it was, Misty has now been diagnosed with " Lymphosarcoma "
( Cancer of the Bone Marrow ) I had a very good/long talk with the vet going through all the option's chemotherapy/steroids and the side effects, but
just like Misty's CRF there is no cure, I was also told that even if I put Him through this it still might not add any longevity to his life, there's just no telling?
I had asked would he be in any pain if I decided not to go through with the Treatment (because of His age) and was told Just like the CRF condition there
is no pain, It'll just make Him feel a bit Lousy every now and then. The vet also told me that it was this that Caused his CRF to begin with, and His new
blood result's have confirmed that the state of His Kidney's have worsened over the past year.

Can't really think of anything else to say at the moment, I feel so Rotten and Down  :'( :'( :'(
Misty's been with me for such a long time (My First Pud)

Prognosis from diagnosis is 2 - 9 month's

« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 20:10:41 PM by Sam (Fussy_Furball) »
Dad to Bridge babes Hamish, Misty, Olivia and Robbie :'(

Link to CatChat