Author Topic: Wanted - Foster home for 2 lovely cats Huntingdon (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Wanted - Foster home for 2 lovely cats Huntingdon (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 09:43:00 AM »
Presumably now sorted so will move  :)
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Pinkbear (Julie)

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Honorary Cat
  • Where are we supposed to sleep, then?
Re: Wanted - Foster home for 2 lovely cats Huntingdon
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 00:32:57 AM »
I saw on TV that the Mayhew rescue has started an initiative to find fosterers willing to care for pets of people who are homeless, or who need temporary pet care while they get things back on track. Even if you're not in their area, perhaps they have links to people who could help you?  :shy:

http://www.mayhewanimalhome.org/

Offline saer23

• Kitten
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 21:24:46 PM »
Hiya Gill,
Have done as you wisely suggested ;) Thanks for taking out other post.
Fingers crossed - Im in a tough situ and really dont want to loose them.
Sarh
x

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 19:58:32 PM »
 :welcome: to Purrs  ;D

I am going to take out your other post as you have two posts in the same part of pUrrs  ;D

I would suggest that you take out your phone number by going into your post and modifying it as people from outside Purrs can read this section.

Its obviously your choice but it maybe better to ask people to send you a pm through the Purrs system, slthough only Purrs members can then reply.

I hope you find a fosterer for them.  :hug:

Offline saer23

• Kitten
Wanted - Foster home for 2 lovely cats Huntingdon (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 19:35:01 PM »
Hello, I am currently in between houses and need to find a temporary home for my loving cats. One tabby mum (Bargee) (spayed) and her 1 year old black longish haired son (Button)

They are unable to live with me at present as I am staying with my mum in Huntingdon whilst I seek us a new home. Mum has cat triggered chronic ashma so there is no way they can stay here with us or I will be saying hello to them and goodbye to my mum.

I adore these cats and do not want to re home them permanently. They have had a mixed background as narrowboat canal cats and also housecats (happy in all situations) Bargee was a stray before we took her in (unknowingly pregnant) and she has had a bad experience with dogs in the past and cannot live with them. She is very much a lady and is dainty and loving. Button, well he is just innocent, gorgeous and known nothing but love in his little life. They are both beautifully clean.

If you can help please please let me know.
Many thanks
Sarah
please email me at saer001@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:42:34 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat