Author Topic: Mindy -Gentle lady looking for a comfy home (Unknown Outcome)  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Janeyk

• Rescue & Rehoming/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
Re: Mindy -Gentle lady looking for a comfy home (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »
I'm moving this thread to sorted section now but if anyone has any updates or news please can you contact me  :thanks:
Please consider the harder to home cats in rescue.

Offline Gill (sneakiefeline)

• Rainbow Bridge/Rescue/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Misa at 4yrs old and new with me
  • Slave to: Misa, Sasa, Franta Napoleon RIP, Ducha RIP and Lupin, Kocka RIP
She looks lovely  ;D
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 18:27:46 PM by Janeyk »

Offline pappilon

• Honorary Cat
Re: Mindy -Gentle lady cat of a 'certain age' looking for a comfy home
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 22:00:54 PM »
Aww Mindy is lovely, i am sure she will find the right home. Bless her. :hug:

Offline caledonia

• Hero Cat
  • RIP My beloved boys Bertie, Oscar & Edgar
  • Slave to: Nina & Rio
Re: Mindy -Gentle lady cat of a 'certain age' looking for a comfy home
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 13:08:08 PM »
What a lovely write up for this litle girl and I really hope she finds a home soon - this brought a wee tear to my eye!   :(
Love from Rachael & fur babies Nina & Rio

RIP Bertie 23/12/2007
RIP Oscar 31/08/2011
RIP Edgar 09/11/2011

Always loved, never forgotten

Offline bluex

• Adult Cat
Mindy -Gentle lady looking for a comfy home (Unknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 09:34:59 AM »
Here is Mindy...she is gorgeous, very affectionate and friendly and gentle.   :Luv2:

She came into our RSPCA branch as a stray and has been waiting patiently every day, waiting for a visitor to see how much she has to offer despite her age, which we estimate to be around 10 -12 years.

She has no health problems.

She would love to find a nice comfortable home to spend her days, where she can share the love she has waiting to give with the person who is lucky enough to see her as the lovely cat she is.

Here is what she would like to say about herself;

Hi I am Mindy. I am waiting patiently everyday for someone to choose me. I am a lady of 'a certain age' and I am frightened I will be overlooked as people seem to like the younger cats more. I am a lovely tabby girl. The lady at the cattery says I am adorable and very friendly. I had no home at all and so was bought to the Branch so that I could be found one. I am about 10 - 12 yrs old. Can you offer me a home, where I will be loved and safe. If so please ring my carers and ask about me. Thank you Mindy x

We are happy to rehome Mindy anywhere in the country, as long as potential adopters are able to visit Mindy to collect her.

If you would like to know more about Mindy please contact Kate at RSPCA Stafford Wolverhampton and District Branch on 07504 793931 or at rspcasw@aol.com

:thankyou:

« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 18:28:16 PM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat