Author Topic: Staines - two lovely cats in need of new home (Uknown Outcome)  (Read 1834 times)

Offline Mark

• Purrs Registered Cat Rescue
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Clapton
    • AnimalAid - Support Humane Charities
Re: Staines - two lovely cats in need of new home (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 20:20:38 PM »
Are they up to date with vaccinations?. Any rescue that keeps cats in a cattery would need them to be before they could be taken in. If you have time, direct homing is probably a better option.

They are lovely. Sorry you have to rehome them - they are obviously well looked after  :hug:
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:16:53 AM by Janeyk »
DO NOT BREED OR BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE

I believe I am not interested to know whether Vivisection produces results that are profitable to the human race or doesn't. To know that the results are profitable to the race would not remove my hostility to it.  Mark Twain

Offline clarenmax

• FIV & FELV/Moderating Staff
  • Purrrrrfect Cat
  • My Bridge Baby Max, October 2000 - July 2009 xxx
Re: Staines - two lovely cats in need of new home
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 20:15:24 PM »
Hi there, and  :welcome: to Purrs.

Have you been in touch with Cats Protection to see if they have anyone on their lists who might be looking for a pair of furries?  They will run a waiting list as well.

If not, I'll be happy to forward your details across if you want to pm me on here?

I'm in  Woking so not a million miles away.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 20:15:46 PM by clarenmax »

Make custom Glitter Graphics

Poot, adopted 14th August 2009. I'm sure Maxy sent you to me sweetie xx

Offline Kittybabe (Ruth)

• Purrrrrfect Cat
  • Lexy - Queen of all Kittydom
Re: Staines - two lovely cats in need of new home
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 19:05:46 PM »
Hi Blu3yy, :welcome: to Purrs.

Sorry you joining us has been under sad circumstances. Have you contacted your local rescues at all to see if your cats can be placed on waiting lists?

http://www.catchat.org/adoption/london.html is a link to the rescues registered with CatChat.

Offline blu3yy

• Kitten
Staines - two lovely cats in need of new home (Uknown Outcome)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 19:02:43 PM »
Due to changed circumstances at home I have to rehome my two lovely cats.

They are both 3 years old (a girl and a boy) - I would appreciate it if they can be rehomed together - but they've only been together for just under a year - so I guess it wouldn't be such a big difference if they can't be rehomed together..as long as they go to a loving home(s).

They are lovely cats...the girl is a spotted black and white and the boy is pure white - and very playfull.

I've attached their photos....

« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 07:16:37 AM by Janeyk »

Link to CatChat